Which console?

#1 Posted by METKRAM (467 posts) -

Which console will you buy the game for and why?  I have both 360 and ps3 and i'm just interested to know from people who also have both.   Thanks!  Please state your reasons.

#2 Posted by 2120 (448 posts) -

PC, the game will not run on top quality that was shown on current gen, if it even comes out for current gen consoles. Rather get for PC and get max visuals

#3 Posted by METKRAM (467 posts) -

Really?  Even the ps3?  Well looks like I've got a major rig upgrading to do then.  Thanks!

#4 Posted by Zoomer30 (4349 posts) -

PS4 and NeXbox. Perhaps Wii U if they convert it to stick figures black and white :) Really this game is probably 4 years from release, but the sad thing is we have seen actual GAMEPLAY from this game....unlike a rumored 2012 release open world game that will remain nameless.

#5 Posted by AlexKidd5000 (1815 posts) -
PC, because PC is the best platform for gaming. And my TV sucks.
#6 Posted by METKRAM (467 posts) -

4 years! darn! i thought it would be release next year or this year.

#7 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
I've already pre ordered for PC lol. But seriously, you'll just never get the maximum graphics potential out of the game if you play it on a console.
#8 Posted by METKRAM (467 posts) -

That's true if only there isn't the hassle of installation and compatability on the pc, I would've preferred it than a console but I'm still getting a monster pc soon anyway.

#9 Posted by DamnILoveGames (139 posts) -
Yeah games can sometimes be an ass when it comes to installing on PC. But a little hassle is worth it for a good product. Also, on PC, if you prefer a controller you can hook one up anyway.
#10 Posted by Janzon666 (6 posts) -
I ordered the Game for Wii-U.. I think this game will work great with the new Wii-U Handcontrol! I own most consoles so I could have bought it for another one but in my opinion the Wii-U is the most underrated Console ever! I´m reallt impressed with the Wii-U and rather use that one than my PS3 or 360..
#11 Posted by Janzon666 (6 posts) -
[QUOTE="Janzon666"]I ordered the Game for Wii-U.. I think this game will work great with the new Wii-U Handcontrol! I own most consoles so I could have bought it for another one but in my opinion the Wii-U is the most underrated Console ever! I´m reallt impressed with the Wii-U and rather use that one than my PS3 or 360..

Oh, release date is October 1st btw.
#12 Posted by METKRAM (467 posts) -

That's good!  We all have our preferences and I'm glad you shared yours.  Thanks!

#13 Posted by r_ruiz6047 (234 posts) -

PC here! Should run good with my new MSI Twin Turbo 7900 series and i7.

#14 Posted by THEGAMEXAMINER (2 posts) -
WE ARE DOING A WATCHDOGS GIVEAWAY ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL AND COMMENT ON GIVEAWAY VIDEO FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A COPY OF WATCHDOGS https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGameXaminer
#15 Posted by murph85 (211 posts) -

I would definitely get it for next gen consoles or PC if you can simply because it will look prettier and run smoother than on the 360 or PS 3.

#16 Posted by erikalui (21 posts) -
I am going to buy Xbox one for the game especially. It may work good on PC as well but its better to try out the game on both devices and check the difference.
#17 Posted by RE4WiiGirl (1144 posts) -

I'm getting it for PC because I don't have any of the other platforms it's available on, and I don't plan on buying them.

#18 Posted by Mickeyminime (1144 posts) -
PS3 most likely, or PS4