Warhammer: Mark of Chaos Related Games
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
Despite its goregous graphics, this real-time strategy game seemingly ignores all the advances that the genre has experienced over the past several years.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
In The Lord of the Rings, the Battle for Middle-earth II, The Rise of the Witch-King, you can delve into more campaigns based on The Lord of the Rings movie trilogy.
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2006
This game is a 3D RTS that combines both modern elements and primeval conditions, such as dinosaur attacks.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2006
Dreamlords is a massively multiplayer game that combines the accessibility of a web game with RPG character development, RTS battles and long term tactical strategy.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2007
Will you be an evil or a benevolent deity? In this sequel to Black & White, you reprise your role as a powerful deity in search of a following and return to the once-idyllic world of Eden, where the discovery of weaponry and warfare has tainted the beautiful landscape. With the help of your gigantic Creature, which you raise from infancy, you must earn the respect and worship of the natives.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2005
Featuring lots of interesting, inventive design decisions, plenty of fun-to-use units, and tons of variety, Age of Mythology is the last real-time strategy game you'll need for a long time.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense style game in which you use a variety of plants to defend your home from zombies.
- Release Date: May 5, 2009
It's impossible that you won't find something to like about Dungeon Keeper 2.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1999
No other PC game to date has so effectively combined so many seemingly incompatible elements into one highly polished game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
The Frozen Throne is an impressive expansion pack for a remarkably good game, and anyone who enjoyed Warcraft III needs to get it.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
You can take control of fantastic beasts and heroes from the Lord of the Rings series in the real-time strategy sequel, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II. New races, heroes, and battlegrounds let you command battle in all-new ways.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2006
World of Battles: Morningstar takes players to a fierce mythical land where chaos is the norm and humans struggle against ghastly beasts.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2012
Kingdoms suffers from a long list of problems that collectively prevent it from exceeding its ancestor or from rejuvenating a tired genre.
- Release Date: May 31, 1999
SpellForce's unique combination of role-playing and strategy elements makes it worth a look for fans of either kind of game.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2004
An entertaining story, an impressive mission design, and a lively combat system have been brought together in such a way that the complete game works on nearly every level.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
Players will guide the legendary King Arthur in the game and conquer the warring provinces of Britannia until they unite the realm.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2009
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
It's just an outstanding game, filled with all the charm, all the detail, and all the lasting appeal that characterizes all of the finest games ever made.
- Release Date: Jul 3, 2002
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends is the second full game in the popular strategy series from Big Huge Games and Microsoft.
- Release Date: May 9, 2006
A rich strategy game that is both intuitive and challenging, both innovative and polished.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 1997
Warrior Kings is a very good 3D real-time strategy game that could have been great.
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2002
It's a great novelty, but it's also a real success in terms of gameplay, thanks to outstanding scenario design and an irreverent sense of humor.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2003
War of the Ring is a competent, if lackluster, effort that will probably appeal to Middle-earth fans and casual gamers who haven't played a lot of real-time strategy before.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
Warlords Battlecry III is a solid real-time strategy game, but it's one that doesn't differentiate itself much from its illustrious predecessors.
- Release Date: May 19, 2004
- Player Reviews: 100
- Game Universe:
- Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (PS2, PC),
- Warhammer: Dark Omen (PC, PS),
- Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat (PC, PS),
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos (PC),
- Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command (DS, PSP),
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Battle March (PC, X360),
- Blood Bowl (PC, X360, DS, PSP),
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PS3, X360, PC),
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (PC, MAC),
- Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team (PS3, X360)
- Number of Players:
Warhammer: Mark of Chaos Navigation