Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition Related Games
It's impossible that you won't find something to like about Dungeon Keeper 2.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1999
Kingdoms suffers from a long list of problems that collectively prevent it from exceeding its ancestor or from rejuvenating a tired genre.
- Release Date: May 31, 1999
It definitely improves the original game and also reflects Cavedog's commitment to fix what needs fixing.
- Release Date: Feb 29, 2000
- Release Date: Jun 1, 1999
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense style game in which you use a variety of plants to defend your home from zombies.
- Release Date: May 5, 2009
Will you be an evil or a benevolent deity? In this sequel to Black & White, you reprise your role as a powerful deity in search of a following and return to the once-idyllic world of Eden, where the discovery of weaponry and warfare has tainted the beautiful landscape. With the help of your gigantic Creature, which you raise from infancy, you must earn the respect and worship of the natives.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2005
Featuring lots of interesting, inventive design decisions, plenty of fun-to-use units, and tons of variety, Age of Mythology is the last real-time strategy game you'll need for a long time.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
No other PC game to date has so effectively combined so many seemingly incompatible elements into one highly polished game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends is the second full game in the popular strategy series from Big Huge Games and Microsoft.
- Release Date: May 9, 2006
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
An entertaining story, an impressive mission design, and a lively combat system have been brought together in such a way that the complete game works on nearly every level.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
The Titans is recommendable to any fan of Age of Mythology, particularly those who liked the idea of the game but maybe had trouble getting over the learning curve.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2012
Myth II is about as good as a computer game can possibly be.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising is the next stand-alone chapter featuring Chaos Space Marines faction, new single-player and co-op campaigns, new units for existing armies, and new war gear.
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2010
World of Battles: Morningstar takes players to a fierce mythical land where chaos is the norm and humans struggle against ghastly beasts.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2012
Players will guide the legendary King Arthur in the game and conquer the warring provinces of Britannia until they unite the realm.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2009
Battle Realms has style in spades--everything about it is slick, and it's noteworthy for that reason alone, as well as for many others.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2001
You can take control of fantastic beasts and heroes from the Lord of the Rings series in the real-time strategy sequel, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II. New races, heroes, and battlegrounds let you command battle in all-new ways.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2006
Dragonshard is a real-time strategy experience based in the mystical world of Eberron--the new Dungeons & Dragons realm. You'll direct your troops over the dangerous lands and into underground territories rife with beasts, battles, and bounty.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2005
Namco is publishing the next installment in the Warhammer fantasy wargame series.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
Though the actual battles in Impossible Creatures aren't all that great, the game's offbeat premise, good looks, enjoyable campaign, and open-ended design make it both distinctive and recommendable.
- Release Date: Dec 29, 2002
Create your own legend in King Arthur: Fallen Champions. King Arthur: Fallen Champions bridges the gap between King Arthur I and II with a tale of three brave souls, including Sir Lionel, Lady Corrigan of the Sidhe, and Drest the Chosen.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2011
This fantasy game unfolds around a richly woven plot, involving an epic struggle between the undead and spirit forces of Dark and the living forces of Light.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1997
SpellForce's unique combination of role-playing and strategy elements makes it worth a look for fans of either kind of game.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2004
- Player Reviews: 13
- Game Universe:
- World of Warcraft (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: The Dark Saga (PS, SAT),
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (PC, MAC),
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC, MAC),
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (PC, MAC),
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition Navigation