In 10 years Microsoft will be nothing but micro. mark my words Microsoft is slowly becoming nothing. apple and PS4 are going to run its billions of dollars into the ground. Microsoft thinks its the all mighty, but doesn't realize that all the companies around it are growing while it is shrinking. good bye Microsoft and good riddance.
lol the xbobx copied the concept with the eyetoy and just called it cockhead sorry micrococksuckers ps4 ftw
im going to move from xbox to ps, had enough with all the problems on xbox, also whats with the online check-in thing anyway, this is a console not a mobile phone!
that pretty much says it all.
Probably getting both but a little suspicious the PS4 never actually showed the console during their "reveal". Could it be because it's not finished and they wanted to get the announcement jump on Microsoft? Probably. Hopefully they'll have a system to show at E3 and not just the games running on phantom hardware.
Waiting till one of them or both go way down in price AND prove that nether one was any Problems . ( ROD - LOD ) etc .
I'm just going to leave this here. https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7509069824/h9D3BC9CF/
But please have fun choosing a console based on who's going to be the lesser pain in the ass to play games with.
all right with playstation until you fix the problems with your game servers playing online that went down for one month just remember ps fanboys just remember
I don't give a rats ass about social features. I'm gaming. I like gaming. I like gaming alone.
Can't we just get a traditional offline only console which can game very well? With none of the garbage like twitter, facebook, google+ etc.
I just want to freaking game by myself in comfort of my house without any external dependencies. Is that too much to ask?
BLURAY GAMING IS REGION LOCKED ON XBOX ONE...Well, what else can we expect from the company that is pushing the cloud through your nose. When people think BluRay we think Region Free alas PS3....but noooo that would be too good to be true with Xbox One.
so let's recount the positives and the negatives shall we?:
- A semi improved xbox360 controller.
- A flashy gesture and voice recognition system
- It has been confirmed that we can fully shut down the console when not in use...but isn't that suppose to be a given on any electronics?
- A "24 hour internet check" for gaming functionality regarless of multiplayer or NOT.
- Your downloaded games and DLC that you purchased over the years WON'T Play.
- Your Profile would have to be shared if you want to let a friend or family member use your Hard Copy and Downloaded games by doing so the certainty of them ruining your gamer score and gaming library recorded on your profile.
- Your Favorite headset won't work...Microsoft wants you to buy a new one!
- Kinnect is now forced on you on every xbox and you can't deactivate it.
- The Xbox brand represented a Gaming console with multimedia choices, NOW is a Multimedia Box with restricted gaming functionality.
- Indie Developers no longer have the freedom they used to have.
- The box looks like it came through a Time Machine from the 80's and Microsoft wants us to put that in our Living Rooms???
- Microsoft still have the technologically inferior box compared to SONY...might not seem like by much, but faster Memory and Processor equals better games.
- Microsoft putting up restrictions on how you buy and trade your used games...what it used to be a hassle-free process and decision, now it's a nightmare.
- And now BLURAY GAME DISCS ARE REGION LOCKED thanks to Microsofts paranoia....so much for the possibility of buying those games that might not make it in your country like we did with the PS3 and most xbox 360 games.
I'm pretty sure the negatives outweigh any positives listed here or the ones you would like to think of....
the choice is clear and your hard earned money will send a message to Microsoft to either support them on a half-ass gaming effort full with restrictions and hassles or if you would want them to know you deserved better as a gamer.
Ohh yeah! & Who's got the better online service that comes w/perks??? Xbox won that last time but Sony has taken notes & PS4 now comes w/mics so now ppl can party chat & actually pull friends into games & jump into games. mmmmh SOE is now similar to Xbox live so don't expect it to be free Sony's moving fully to their PSplus for awhile now kiddos! I think Microsoft just might still have the better online service, they've been dealing w/it longer so no bugs!
I've got an idea that more than likely is true! Both systems will be extremely powerful, play games great, & even the garbage games will still look good & play smooth..... Now who's got the better games? huh! huh! huh! DDR CP3 R2D2 HDD RAM etc lol
Why is gamespot trying to justify ddr3 over gddr5. fact isthe consoles will handle large amounts data. Gddr5 would provide well over tripple the bandwidth (6.4gbits/s vs 25gbits/s and its much more suited for graphics. Hence why all modern pc gpus feature dedicated gddr5.
@kbaily Barf ... ew you got me ... can't beleave I looked at that ...
@xavier141524 We can give credit to Anonymous for that! PlayStation gave all its PSN members free games and 3 months of PlayStation Plus as an apology.
@SKErwin Probably not this time. Apparently that box is so huge because of the monstrous.. heatsink! Not kidding, I've read it in the picture comments of the dismantled XBone.
That might be what you want, but what about what most of the people want? isn't this supposed to be a profitable business? then Microsoft must follow what satisfy most of the people (not just what fanirama and a few others want).
@eddy513 yeah sony gets royalties from each blu-ray :)
@eddy513 I think you're right. Of course, both companies are pushing for digital downloading of games, so it may not really matter in the end if disks eventually go away.
@eddy513 Of course :)
@SS55SS55SS55 Because we hold hope for MS smartening the hell up lol
@johnny0779 I disagree with everything you said!
sigh.. no I don't, not even in the slightest
@johnny0779 Nuff Said.
@johnny0779 Ditto friendo, hopefully the xbox community can wise the fuck up and NOT buy this half assed crap, unless of coarse micro magically changes their approach towards this "system"