Discussion

8 comments
JazzFromHell
JazzFromHell

dota 2 in spanish is readed "dotados", wich means something like "well hunged" lol

WorgenX
WorgenX

@dukedafeet. lol why are you so offended by this xD i didn't address you or any one directly ?? Maybe you found your self in the 20 % ...and pls teach me how you can determine how many friends some one has by reading one statement that doesn't go with your logic and understanding of things ?? Don't be impulsive and think when you write some thing :) I'd say switching those numbers wouldn't be a good idea xD (give it a think)

dukedafeet
dukedafeet

@ worgenx. I'd say switch those numbers and it may be more accurate. The people shown here are a very small percentage of the people who spend 20+ hours of playtime a week on videogames. Oh, and it sounds like if I had just 1 online friend that would make me have more friends than you in real life.

WorgenX
WorgenX

20 % of people are into gaming because they like it and have spare time for it and the other 80 % of them do it for the same reasons with exception that they are mostly skinny or fat nerds who have more friends online than i real life and barely any hopes of establishing any social life whatsoever...i just had to write this after watching this video so don't hate on me for being honest,make a change....peace :)

spOOoOOn
spOOoOOn

I used to play DOTA like these guys. Then I took an arrow in the knee...

jamiejacobs218
jamiejacobs218

Going to play the lee singer, hopefully hotshot nidlee gg wont kick my brothda in da ass.

HughBonner
HughBonner

Im offensive and I find this Asian

HotDemon3712
HotDemon3712

Lol at 1:27...kid spits when he yelled haha