Dark Souls II, Crawl, Titanfall - The Lobby
Join us today on The Lobby where we'll be giving away Dark Souls II, trolling each other in Crawl and getting our Titans ready in Titanfall! Danny O'Dwyer takes your questions, and dishes out the hot topics for the week!
by Dan Mihoerck on
I have a few suggestions from my point of view as a viewer:
- Some segues needs some work. including the segue to the new releases. not only would it look better but also will look more professional if Mary`s new releases part is pre-recorded for example. with closeups the camera needs to be far and zoomed a bit using a proper camera. currently it`s obvious it`s a very confined space with the camera situated right in-front of the person`s face.
- When talking about a game or a genre, the people present should be knowledgeable about it and or atleast good at it. so they can ask proper intresting and informative questions and lead a professional conversation about the subject.
- Kevin as an rpg guy. therefore one or two should be with him to make the setting engaging. for example Danny and Chris are more of FPS guys than rpg.
- Chris have the wits and competence to be the lead host. Danny is very good on the point and would be more at ease without pressure if he is backing up Chris as a co-host.
- The constant repeating of the giveaways is bad to put in a one word. and it is not fitting for GS. simply put the giveaways on the table and it would be in-view. you can also have the information scrolling at the bottom of the screen.
- You can have alot of guests or staff without them actually being there live. pre-recording. it would be an acceptable way to add content to fill the program time which was shot and edited.
Damn social media crap! how bout give them away through your own site!!
on a side note, looks pretty good. what is that the 360 version? Got it on pc, gotta wait :(
Guess ill work on second play through to kill time.
I dont have a twitter account, or a face book. I can enter 00 Contests nowadys. GOSH DARN SOCIAL MEDIA HOUNDS!
Q how long is it going to take me to get some fine control playing with the gamepad on xbone as ive been a mouse pc guy for eons?
So, what is the new thing about Titanfall besides of "pushing" gamers to buy xbox one? What depth does it offer to distinguish itself from the fps multiplayer genre?
Chris Watters seems like a nice guy, but I think Jeff's analysis of Titanfall is spot on. Do yourself a favor and read his (for now scoreless) review at giantbomb.com. I think the idea of holding back the score until we know how the servers hold up is ideal.
Taking your Titanfall Questions! Remember guys. If you have questions please put QUESTION or Q in front so I can see it.
Time for CRAWL! Remember guys. If you have questions please put QUESTION or Q in front so I can see it.
@hwrdstrnsbals Not sure I liked it. During the piano part I was like no that can't be :).
If the swag was given through the (very glitchy) site, they would be sent to Timbuktu instead of somewhere in the USA.
@Tony6612 i believe they announce it here and send u a DM on twitter
@Tony6612 I beleive you will get a message on twitter
@Shunten Watch out everyone!
@DiamondDM13 Yep, it was the first thing they showed.
@Veritere They're announcing the winners live on the show.
@sunyatanada76 you 2
@f22_king_raptor what time do you know?
@DiamondDM13 They'll post a video soon.