All About lobert124
This is my idea on what the 3DS should be. I am thinking that it should use a hologram. Yes something similar to that of Star Trek or Star Wars. But I remeber seeing a cool trick with two concave mirrors. For information on this trick click on the link.
Anyways if you didin't click on the link basically the trick involves an object in the middle of two concave mirrors and will displayup in a hole as a hologram. So what I am thinkingis if the processoris strong enought it will displaythe image on an object in thecenter andwith theconcave mirrors will allow thegameto be displayed as a holigram.I know this soundscrazy but I know a lot of people, including me, would buy something that allowed me to play a gamewhen the game is displayed as a holigram.Anyways these are my thoughts on what I think the 3DS should be.
I know most people have a variety of games from varying platforms, my are mostly PS3 games but a couple cross platform games. Anyways this is my top 10 games of 2009
10. Modern Warfare 2- The night before the game launched, me and my room mate finallybeat COD 4 on veteran and hour before. When we finally got Modern Warfare 2 it was great while it lasted. The story had a lot of great ideas but it felt like they did a sloppy job of putting all these great part together. But the parts by themselves were very memorable.
9. Street Fighter IV- This is an awesome fighting game with a great look. I have been a fan of Street Fighter and this one really sets a new bar. Didn't spend a lot of time online but spent a lot of time doing a lot of the trails and challenges. I played against my friends a lot and it is still fun to watch people try to button mash their way to victory.
8. Ratchet and Clank a Crack in Time-I love the game and the weapons in the game. The story is funny and the puzzles in the game with clank are great and the space exploration with the extra planets are great and fun.The story is also hilarious and there a lot of funny moments.
7. Killzone 2-This game blew me away. It looked great the shooting mechanics were great to. It was also fun to run around with the knife. There were a lot of great moments especially wit the electricity gun. I wish there was a story and there was co-op but other than that everything else about the game is great.
6. Batman Arkham Asylum-I have been a big fan of Batman and when I first heard about this game I was scepticalbut once it came out it just blew me away. Great story, great gadgets, and best of all the voice acting. Listening to Mark Hamel do the voice over for the Joker was fantastic. The combat is very smooth and is a lot of fun.
5. Infamous- How great would it be to shoot electricity out of your hands. Infamous is a great open world game and has a great story. But most important of all is the game play. It is awesome stringing moves and super powers together. There are some frustrating moments but hey that happens in a lot of games.
4. Blazeblue-I know there a lot of people out there who wouldn't put this game on their top 10 games list but this fighting game felt like it was more accessibleyet there was so much depth. I really liked the guilty gear series and this appealed to me in the same way. Quirky characters, and stunning graphics. I wished there were more characters but every character in the game played differentlythat it take times to become good at play a certain character.
3. Demon Soul's-This great is really innovative and I am still level grinding. The game looks great and there always daunting tasks and everything is obtainable if you think the right way. I know a lot of people say this game is hard and it is. But if you die I find that it is usually your own fault. The on-line system is great and it is a fun game.
2. Borderlands-On the PS3 there are some problems with it but it is just so addicting and is fun to play with others. The guns are fun and have a great variety. The story sucks but whatever I love getting loot and I just don't know I really like this game and the great co-op fun.
1. Uncharted 2-I loved the first Uncharted and this one was just awesome. The story and the visuals are stunning. There are a lot of great moments and it feels that it is stringed together perfectly and runs great with the story. This is an awesome game and the first time I played through it I could not put it down.
In 2009 was a great year and there are a lot of games from this year that I still want to get. Next year has a lot of great games that I want to get Bayoneta, Darksiders, God of War III, Heavy Rain, and Gran Turismo 5. And there are a bunch of other games next year that still haven't been announced.
Wow it really has been a long time since I wrote a blog post. A lot happened and when I went to college and I left my PS3 at home. Luckily my room mate brought his 360. But the week before I came home for thanksgiving break I bought Ratchet and Clank, Borderlands, and Assassin's Creed 2. There was no room in my dorm and all I could do was leave on my desk and stared at it. God it was stupid of me. The worse part my roommate also bought Assassin's Creed 2 so it was torture. Now that I am back I have been catching up on all the games that I missed. Oh well when I go back this time I plan on bringing my PS3 this time.
My Recent Reviews
lobert124 does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send lobert124 a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"