All About brucecambell
The most important gaming experiences to you, your favorite gaming experiences , the most memorable & most meaningful. The ones that gave you the greatest pleasure, & the ones that have done something for you on a deep emotional level.
The most special gaming, the most unforgetable, the ones you will cherish forever, & the ones you will never forget. These are special, amazing memories, ones that truly mean something to you.
A list that will tally up the greatest gaming experiences, ones that you will take to your grave. A list to end all lists. If i were to die tomorrow these are the ones i will remeber the most, & the ones that had the most impact on me & my life.
- Splinter Cell, Pandora Tomorrow, Chaos Theory, Double Agent
- Hitman Blood Money
- Deus Ex Human Revolution
- Fallout New Vegas
- Enslaved Odyssesy To The West
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, San Andreas & 4
- Mass Effect 1
- Tomb Raider Underworld, & Anniversary
- Uncharted 2 & 3
- Assassins Creed 2
- Batman: Arkham City
- Mirrors Edge
- Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
- Super Mario 64
- Mariokart 64
- 007: Everything Or Nothing
- Super Doube Dragon
- TMNT4: Turtles In Time
- Mirrors Edge
- Dead Space
- The Godfather
- Call Of Duty 2 & 3
- Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2
- Far Cry Predator
- Rainbow6 Vegas 1 & 2
- Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 1 & 2
- Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
- Battlefield 3
- Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Most Wanted, Underground, & Carbon
- Midnight Club 3
- Burnout Paradise
- Forza 2 & 3
- Mariokart 64
- Diddy Kong Racing
All of these are games are special for me, gaming memories i will forever remember.........
Greatest stealth series to ever exist, on top of being one of the greatest all time series in general. Very sad generation of gaming to live in when a series like this gets butchered.
Splinter Cell died in 2006
R.I.P Splinter Cell
2002 ~ 2006
The current status of Splinter Cell is pure sh*!
Lets remember how Splinter Cell defined stealth & brought us the greatest & most true Espionage/Spy/Stealth games ever created. There is nothing else like it on the market & there may never be another
Here's a link to a well made, nostalgia infested, video tribute to all games, from the original leading up to the death of Splinter Cell ( Conviction ).
So Black List is still not exactly what i wanted but it is apparently making strides & has already put Conviction to shame in terms of what its doing.
The same action as Conviction is back ( Not a fan of that ) but it does seems to be trying to offer better stealth, more variety & options, & some previous Splinter Cell elements.
All in all it will likely offer better stealth & better action, further putting Conviction to shame. We'll see where this thing goes. It can only be better than Conviction, that i know for sure.
This is just a list of things for me to actively track what i know about Black List.
- Hiding bodies ( obviously there must be some sort of penalties & a better emphasis on stealth )
- Can change your footwear to be more sneaky ( again makes it obvious there must be more emphasis on the sound you make )
- Cut through material
- Type of shocker ( sticky shocker? )
- Non lethal equipment & takedowns
- Guards take a more real approach to patrolling, like previous SC games ( where as in conviction they were always actively & agressively looking for you even when you didnt announce your presence )
Black Terd ( List ) will still be pure garbage but it will be better garbage than Crapviction.
My Recent Reviews
Some people just don't have opinions. Like brucecambell.
brucecambell does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send brucecambell a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"