Ahh, damn it. It seems I will have to write up a few things, before I actually get into a way to upload a video blog without youtube. For some reason I get shy espically on a big site like youtube, so I hope you bear with me on that. Anyways how is everyone doing? I hope everyone is ok n all. I want to pretty much bullet a few things since I have to make this short and make a new updated video and try again through here ifnot I will have to actually use Youtube.
- School is ok, I failed one class in my Cisco academy, yes it's unfortunate, but I am over it. I am doing better right now and I am at my second year since I have been doing summer classes, if I pass my classes this year, then I should be able to finish school by early next year by the latest.
- Games are great, I started working and I ended up getting a few things, but I will mention the stuff I got from friends and what I actually am interested in
- A lot of gaming events happened and I would like to say, this years conferences and recently passed comic-con has been hell of a lot interesting. That Deadpool game looks sweet!
- Alot of finished animes as well I will mention in the video blog. A few to mention is like Black Butler, Chobits, Black Lagoon etc etc...
- I started working...I work at Macy's as a reciever and boy..it's a hellish job, a call in job, lack of hours and all the hard labor for 7.25 and that's minimum wage for where I live, as you can see, I am not making alot.
Anyways, I hope to blog more on a video since I would like to show a few things..
Oh and...I turned 20 just on the 14th which was a Saturday...it was ok, I wish it could have been better...
Anyways take care everyone.
Edit: Sorry for not posting this a few weeks earlier, I was pretty busy with work, and I kinda got lazy about it. However, I will try to get active here again.
Happy Late Birthday then! :D I hope you had a wonderful day :) And, off course, I hope everything is okay with you and I wish you luck in everything you desire :)
my comment got deleted? curses :x anyways hope you do get more active again and good luck with everything :D
Happy Birthday to you, sir! :D Oh goodness, I turn 20 in exactly one month. I don't know how I feel about that. Congratulations on your new job, too. It sounds like a lot of hard work (and for not a lot of money), but when you get your paycheck, I'm sure it is worth all of the effort! You could always work at Dairy Queen with me. I'd get to be your boss. :P
I pretty much already know what you've said Marvin since we talk most of the time, and I'm glad to hear things are working out for you despite the problems.