With A Little Help From My Games
I am a stickler for getting 100% on video games or not playing them at all. A lot of my friends are lazy, so I was very lax about completing games. @Super-Poke-Bros inspired me to continue on my 100% quest and I decided to make a list of games I finished 100% to keep track, much like his. Here are the games...
- The Legend of Zelda
- A Boy and His Blob: Trouble on Blobolonia
- Donkey Kong Country
- Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!!
- Michael Jordan: Chaos in the Windy City
- Super Mario World
- Super Mario All-Stars (SMB2+SMB3)
- Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- Donkey Kong 64
- Pokemon Stadium
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- Paper Mario
- James Bond: GoldenEye 007
- Perfect Dark
- Pokemon Snap!
- Resident Evil
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
- Resident Evil 4
- Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega Party Game$
- SSX Tricky
- Super Smash Bros. Melee
- Resident Evil 0
- Wario World
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land
- Marvel vs Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes
- Crazy Taxi 2
- The Italian Job
- Resident Evil 2
- Vigilante 8
- Metal Gear Solid
- Tomb Raider II
- Ape Escape
- Intelligent Qube
- Twisted Metal Black
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
- Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
- The Simpsons: Hit and Run
- TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
(360) 100% only with all Achievements
- Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
- Time Pilot
- Dorito's Crash Course
- World Gone Sour
- Aegis Wing
- Harm's Way
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
- Dash of Destruction
- Pokemon Blue Version
- Pokemon Red Version
- Pokemon Gold Version
- Pokemon Silver Version
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
- Metroid Fusion
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
- Pokemon Sapphire Version
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 4 Swords
- Pokemon LeafGreen Version
- Pokemon Diamond Version
- Pokemon Pearl Version
- Kirby: Squeak Squad
- Super Princess Peach
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- SNK vs Capcom: Card Fighter DS
- Wario Ware: Touched!
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
...and every Yu-Gi-Oh! game that came out for hand-helds. I am currently working on GTAIV, Castlevania PoR, and Batman AC.
I am pretty excited for E3 this year and I am hoping to see a lot of great gameplay videos and reveals. I am anticipating a lot of upcoming games and am even having a party for the event on the 4th and 5th. I am now going to list my top 5 things I want to see at E3.
1. The special Star Wars project may be revealed on the 31st via Spike, but they will show more about it at E3. I know there is a slight chance that the 1313 project is Battlefront III, but there is a glimmer of hope in my heart that it was picked up by someone else. I want to see Star Wars Battlefront III at E3!
2. A release date for the 3DS Animal Crossing game. My most anticipated game for the 3DS needs to come out this year and I hope for some closure on it as most of the 3DS games have no release date.
3. Grand Theft Auto V gameplay videos and release date.
4. ANY word about Castlevania: Mirror of Fate for the 3DS. I do not care if they don't show a video; I just want to know anything about it besides a name. PLEASE KONAMI!
5. Something about the new Smash Bros. for the Wii-U or the 3DS. Even the slightest thing will be great.
Next week is going to be AWESOME!
I hope this post goes through. I tried posting this before but it never worked. My TOP 50 games of all time as of March 2012.
1. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
3. Super Mario World
4. Super Mario All-Stars
5. Resident Evil 2
6. Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest
7. Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie Kong's Double Trouble!
8. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
9. Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
10. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
11. Mass Effect 2
12. Mass Effect
13. Pokemon Diamond Version
14. Donkey Kong Country
15. Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes
16. Fallout 3
17. Star Wars: Battlefront II
18. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
19. Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
20. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
21. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
22. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
23. Resident Evil 4 HD
24. Super Street Fighter II: Turbo
25. Perfect Dark
26. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
27. TimeSplitters: Future Perfect
28. Conker's Bad Fur Day
30. Sonic Adventure 2
32. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
33. Resident Evil
34. Grand Theft Auto IV
35. Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
36. Vigilante 8
37. Paper Mario
38. Metroid Fusion
39. Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
40. Silent Hill 3
41. Mario Kart DS
43. Intelligent Qube
44. Ape Escape
45. Battlefield 2
46. Castle Crashers
47. The Legend of Zelda
48. Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
49. Wario Woods
50. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
I am interested in your thoughts.
So as you may or may not know, I am currently involved in a list which I created to help me fully experience my video gamesone by one. The list is of every game I currently own and the goal was to go through each one and play it (ultimately passing it in the process.) I have been on this list for the longest time and I am only on 'L' (currently running a Zelda marathon.)
About half-way through 'C' I started to take pictures of the endings with my camera phone of every game I beat in and out of this list, which my friends and I made into a contest (the one with the most pictures is champ.) From then on I made it a goal to try and "flip" every game I come across, ultimately leading to feats such as the Legendary achievement in Halo: Reach.
Some game I came across though, were not very appealing or were incredibly frustrating. Those are the game I played maybe one scene of then passed on as "PLAYED." I decided that this could not happen anymore and I feel bad as a gamer with an ego, to just brush these games off. That is why I decided to create a new list.
Once I exhaust my current list, I am going to go through the games again, but the new goal is the beat them...or give them up. Why keep a game if you do not like it or can't beat it? What is the point of having a dust attracting paper weight? I must beat every game I have on that list besides the ones I already collected pictures on.
When the time comes and I hit that list, I know for a fact that there will be roadblocks. I have a busy life now with school, work, and other secret ongoings, so the roadblocks will surely induce frustration...meaning free games for a lucky (or unlucky) individual.
I am going to have contests when that time comes and everyone I know will be able to win free games (unless I totally chup them all.) That is my gaming goal.
SoBzilla56 tagged me, now I have to tell you guys 5 of my biggest failures in gaming.
1. I can't beat Taz-Mania for the GEN because I do not know how to get over the high cliff on the first level...
2. I purchased "Gunfighter: The Legend of Jesse James" and played it!
3. I fell asleep more than once while playing Assassin's Creed.
4. I spent over an hour once looking for one gun part in Borderlands...with a friend.
5. One time a friend and I played Donkey Kong Country with 99 lives and lost them all trying to play each level without stopping the character for anything.