All About Sweendrix
Ok...so I'm not sure if this applies to every situation or every console, but so far this method has worked on three seperate xbox360 consoles that have experienced the Far Cry 2 Save Glitch.
Note that this fix does not recover lost saves, but does allow you to make new saves.
1. Turn on your Xbox 360 without the internet connected.
2. Start Far Cry 2
3. Find a save point in the game.
4. Click "Create New Save" but do not save the game.
5. Plug in your ethernet cable.
6. Press the guide button and "connect to xbox live" while the Far Cry save screen is in the background.
7. Once you are connected, go back to Far Cry and try saving your game.
8. Spend the rest of the evening being frustrated at all of the missions that you have to redo because of the glitch.
28Jul 06<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bbJk8aSfD5c"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bbJk8aSfD5c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>
Sweendrix does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send Sweendrix a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"