All About NeoSapphire
I am not so triumphantly journeying through the collection of my past and present self!!!
Just recently my FFXI account was hacked, so with a new found amount of time to devote to things, I decided I'd go back and beat so many console games that I have neglected over the years. Delving into my collection, I realized that I may have one of the most extensive collections of videogames in my state, mostly speaking of RPG's. After realizing that I could probably count the amount I've actually beaten on a few hands, and because SE so rudely is taking they're sweet time fixing my account, I've decided to go and finally beat all of the RPG's that I own.
Now, being a part time film student, and part time videostore clerk, which makes a full time slacker, I don't exactly have a large amount of time on my hands for videogame playing, especially the mass amounts of hours upon hours required to play some rpgs. And because it's so rare that I actually play console games as much as I did when I was younger, a lot of my ability has actually been destroyed, as I found out in a SSBB match I had the other day with a non-gamer (She cheated, button masher!!!).
I digress, but if I can somehow summon the innate gaming ability of my youth, I could probably drill through the majority of my collection in months...many months...maybe a year...
So now starts the ultimate rpg challenge/blog!!! Here are the rules:
1. I will be starting from the most recent of my collection to the, well, opposite. Any RPGs out at this present time may be added soon (I want Vesperia!).
2. The RPGs being played in the collection will only be played if they are worth the time. This is based on my own scoring system.
3. Hybrids may be included, such as Action/RPG's, but must have RPG elements!
4. I will review each game after I beat it, to help keep track!
5. If I have a previous save of a game, and that game is not completely dissolved in my memory and I can recall what the hell is going on, I may start from that point. Most likely I will be starting anew everytime.
Because I've actually been trying to play through a few games lately I already will be reviewing a few. Also, I'll be adding my collection slowly over time so we can see what I'm up against.
Anyways I'd love the support and feedback! Thanks fellow gamers.
Images of my collection will be posted! I just have to clean my room first! >.>