Yes i'm THAT kind of gamer! And i know there are alot of us out there. Since i was a little girl i discovered that cheap , used or even free games were "better" that the new expensive ones. I just enjoyed the game , i wasn't like "I can't believe i paid 50 euros for this crap!!" instead i thought "ahahahaha this game is awesome who would return it to the store? die die DIE!!!!"8)
I haven't met a lot of CAGs (Cheap A$$ Gamers) Where are you guys? Are you single? Are you married? Do you have a dog? Are you allergic to latex? Do you like lemon juice or orange juice? Do you have a PS3 , a Wii or an XBOX? Do you hate them all and prefer PC? Do you have secret plans on killing your neighbours because they won't shut up about how loud you listen to music?
I want to know you guys! Tell me about yourselves!
And now i'm going to present to you the list of requirements (or rules if you like) on how to be a CAG that i learned over time:
- NEVER buy a game that just came out! (you know it's going to be half the price in a month or two)
- INSTEAD convince your friend (who you know it's not his type of game) to buy it and then get it from him (either buy it cheaper or as favor or something)
- TELL your mom that a new game has been released and that you really have to have it and that it's expensive but instead when she gives you the money buy alot of used games!!
- VISIT your electronics store (one that is closer to you) daily! You never know what you're going to find and if the people there like you you could ask them to save you some cool used games!8)
- ASK your friends friend or your 4th 5th cousin if you can borrow a game from them (make sure that they live far away from you) eventually they will forget about it and you'll have one more game in your collection!
- eBay nuff said.
Well that's all for now , if you have more ideas for the list leave a comment telling me!