Unreal Tournament Related Games
TimeSplitters focuses on its extremely strong multiplayer elements and delivers a first-person shooter that is as addictive as any other console-based FPS.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2000
Quake III Revolution makes do with what it has to work with and manages to put on a pretty good show.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
It's a functional shooter, but with a couple of extra coats of paint, Killzone could have been a whole lot better.
- Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
Half-Life for the PS2 is a gripping combination of superb story design, sly artificial intelligence, taut combat sequences, and logical puzzles.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2001
TimeSplitters 2 may very well be the best split-screen multiplayer-focused first-person shooter ever created.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2002
Although Red Faction rarely outstrips the games it draws inspiration from, the fact that there are times when it shows them up at all is pretty impressive.
- Release Date: May 21, 2001
In TimeSplitters: Future Perfect, humanity is on the brink of destruction by the evil TimeSplitters. With the help of some familiar faces, Cortez--the tough hero from previous installments--must chase a mystery foe across different time periods to trace the origins of the TimeSplitters.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2005
Broadband-enabled PS2 owners will find that Tribes Aerial Assault is a fun, tactics-oriented online first-person shooter with some impressive technical features.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
Red Faction II is one of the year's best console shooters, and it's sure to please fans of the first game.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
In Project: Snowblind, you can experience war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of supersoldiers. As Lt. Nathan Frost, your mission is to stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.
- Release Date: Feb 23, 2005
The game doesn't stray too far from the standard mission-based action script, but it does give fans of the genre something new to try, though many will surely feel as though they've played this game before.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2003
Next Encounter is able to deliver an experience that is at least a rough approximation of a Serious Sam game.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2004
Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force is a fairly by-the-book first-person shooter given depth by the Star Trek mythos.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2001
It's more of the same, but the rehash is executed well enough that it should prove entertaining to fans of the series.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2002
A viral outbreak has shut down one of the US government's most secret and secure military facilities and all scientific and military personnel are locked inside. A small Special Forces unit, led by specialist Ethan Cole, is sent to investigate.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2005
This first-person shooter pits Robocop against the sinister OCP Corporation.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
XIII has a unique and potentially interesting premise, but the game doesn't really differentiate itself from the wide array of other first-person shooters on the market.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Despite being a rough composite of a half dozen other first-person shooters without much personality of its own, Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter is still pretty good.
- Release Date: Jun 20, 2003
This shooter combines the trench warfare of the First World War with more modern weapons and vehicles.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2004
Robotech: Invasion's single-player campaign still suffers from the same bland gameplay and mission design that plagued its predecessor.
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2004
Gene Troopers is a multi-platform first-person shooter with a science fiction theme.
- Release Date: Dec 25, 2006
You can engage in cinematic firefights through destructible environments in Black, the new first-person shooter from Criterion Studios. You can play as an operative in Eastern Europe with extensive access to the newest exotic weaponry that the world has to offer.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
Darkwatch: Curse of the West blends vampire horror with western genres. Darkwatch is a secret strike-force that has a protected man from evil since the dawn of civilization.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2005
World at War Final Fronts offers a companion experience to World at War and features its own unique set of missions, engagements and challenges.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2008
Soldier of Fortune promises "action movie" gameplay and delivers.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2001
- Player Reviews: 32
- Game Universe:
- Unreal Tournament (PC, DC, MAC, PS2),
- Unreal II: The Awakening (PC, XBOX),
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Unreal (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament III (PC, X360, PS3),
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (XBOX),
- Unreal II: The Awakening Special Edition (PC),
- Unreal Championship (XBOX),
- Totally Unreal (PC)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Unreal Tournament Navigation