Unreal Tournament Related Games
Quake III Arena provides the ultimate deathmatch experience.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 1999
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2000
- Release Date: 1993
The official expansion for the genre-redefining Half-Life in turn sets a new standard of quality for future action-game mission packs.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1999
Bigger, badder, and bloodier than the original, this sequel extends the carnage started in Doom.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1994
The ballots have been cast and the verdict has arrived: The Duke is A-#1.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1996
Duke Nukem Atomic is a heck of a fun addition to the original episodes.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1996
Even now, The Ultimate Doom remains ultimately playable.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1995
Unreal Tournament 3 Black comprises Unreal Tournament 3 together with the free Titan Pack, a massive bonus pack with countless enhancements and new environments, the Titan mutator, the Greed and Betrayal gametypes, the Stealthbender vehicle, weapons, deployables, characters, and more.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2009
- Release Date: 2000
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Sanctum 2 is a first person shooter tower defense game where players assume the role of one of four elite soldiers, each with their own unique abilities and weapons whose mission is to protect the Cores from hordes of mysterious alien creatures on the human colony planet, LOEK III.
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
Half-Life is the closest thing to a revolutionary step the genre has ever taken.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1998
Crysis is a Sci-Fi FPS game for the PC in which mankind must struggle to survive in the face of an alien invasion.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
DayZ is a standalone post-apocalyptic zombie survial horror game for the PC inspired by the mod created for ARMA II. Players can choose to go solo, team up with friends, or take on the world in whatever path they choose in this brutal and chilling landscape where you must use whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
- Release Date: TBA 2013
This sci-fi team-based action game is built on GSC's proprietary X-Ray engine.
- Release Date: Mar 20, 2007
Crysis 2 puts players in the role of one supersoldier, wielding the combat enhancement technology of the future with Nanosuit 2 as you make the last stand to save humanity from destruction in the urban jungle that is New York City.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2011
If you've been holding out for the PC version of the game all these years, then don't deny yourself this experience any longer, and see what you've been missing.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
Star Wars: Battlefront delivers a satisfying team-based shooter experience that many hardcore Star Wars fans will probably enjoy greatly.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2004
While not as remarkable as the technology that fuels it, the game itself is put together well enough to make Doom 3 legitimately great, all things considered.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
The undersea world of Rapture gets another go-round in this sequel to the multiplatinum, award-winning first-person action game.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2010
- Player Reviews: 140
- Game Universe:
- Unreal Tournament (PC, DC, MAC, PS2),
- Unreal II: The Awakening (PC, XBOX),
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Unreal (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament III (PC, X360, PS3),
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (XBOX),
- Unreal II: The Awakening Special Edition (PC),
- Unreal Championship (XBOX),
- Totally Unreal (PC)
- Number of Players:
Unreal Tournament Navigation