"For me, the PC is kind of the secondary part of what we are doing," And how it shows, and how it shows.

User Rating: 1 | Unreal Tournament III PC
This game feels like a shoddy port of a console game than an actual pc game. It quite clear from playing it, that when Cliff "CliffyB" Bleszinski snubbed pc users with comments around the lines of "I think people would rather make a game that sells 4.5 million copies than a million and Gears [of War] is at 4.5 million right now on the 360" that we had an indication of were his motive lies, this guy isn't about making good games or supporting the place he originated from, he's seen money is in consoles and from this port, it's obvious that from now on, we can expect nothing but late lazy ports. If you love pc gaming, don't support this game, don't buy it, buy valve games, they actully have faith in pc gaming, these guys don't give a crap about it. and beyond that, compared to unreal 2004, it's terrible, it's the same thing over and over, with new skins and better graphics, nothing innovative game play wise, just pure repetition. If you want an idea of what these guys are all about you can read more here.

Support the PC, don't buy this crap from these guys.