Unreal Tournament 2004 Related Games
If you've been holding out for the PC version of the game all these years, then don't deny yourself this experience any longer, and see what you've been missing.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
While not as remarkable as the technology that fuels it, the game itself is put together well enough to make Doom 3 legitimately great, all things considered.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
It manages to take all the fun parts from its predecessor and greatly expands them to create an engaging, new action game in its own right.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2003
Unreal Tournament 3 Black comprises Unreal Tournament 3 together with the free Titan Pack, a massive bonus pack with countless enhancements and new environments, the Titan mutator, the Greed and Betrayal gametypes, the Stealthbender vehicle, weapons, deployables, characters, and more.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2009
For huge fans of The Matrix Reloaded, it's worth renting for the movie sequences. For everyone else, it's just another licensed game that doesn't do justice to its source material.
- Release Date: May 14, 2003
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena takes Butcher Bay to the next generation, with additional single-player content and multiplayer action.
- Release Date: Apr 7, 2009
Chrome could have been an excellent shooter if it wasn't held back by some noticeable problems.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
FireStarter is a decent shooter, but it lacks the imagination and polish that separate competent games from the ones you just can't put down.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2004
This sci-fi shooter lets players assume the role of a genetically enhanced soldier on a spaceship that gets sucked into a black hole.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2004
This first-person shooter is powered by the Serious Sam engine, and will feature much of the same type of over-the-top action, including a dual-handed weapon system and midair combo shots.
- Release Date: May 1, 2004
While some are more interesting than others, in practice, Core Combat's new additions don't seem to add much to PlanetSide.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2003
Despite the game's derivative nature, lack of multiplayer, and slightly dated technology, there's a fairly entertaining shooter experience to be had here.
- Release Date: Jan 7, 2004
- Release Date: April 2004
This expansion for Purge adds a number of new gameplay concepts, including a prayer system, alignment deities, altars, and a mass bless ability.
- Release Date: Jan 12, 2004
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2003
Battle Engine Aquila is an inadequate addition to the mission-based sci-fi sim genre.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2003
- Release Date: Jan 1, 1996
This online mech combat game built using GarageGames' Torque engine is set in the 22nd century.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2004
- Release Date: 1993
- Release Date: May 6, 2004
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Travel the subway system under post-apocalyptic Moscow as you seek to help the remnants of humanity stave off a mutant threat.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
- Player Reviews: 387
- Game Universe:
- Unreal Tournament (PC, DC, MAC, PS2),
- Unreal II: The Awakening (PC, XBOX),
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Unreal (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament III (PC, X360, PS3),
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (XBOX),
- Unreal II: The Awakening Special Edition (PC),
- Unreal Championship (XBOX),
- Totally Unreal (PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
Unreal Tournament 2004 Navigation