U3vU2?

#1 Posted by Rakshee (112 posts) -
I have both, and personally, I prefer two. I prefer the balance. But I just can't add this up, and it drives me away from U3 every time, and any tips and stuff would be helpful. I do well on U2. Not amazing, but 3/5 games, I go positive. However, on U3, I'm lucky to get a neutral score. I don't understand why, since the mechanics don't seem to have changed as far as gunplay. Is it just less balanced? And again, any tips would be greatly appreciated.
#2 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (409 posts) -

you play UC for the multi??? And ps uc3 is ridiculously better than uc2 no comparison (just side by side them to see) PLUS I played all three back to back many times and in every notable category it's improved 

#3 Posted by Rakshee (112 posts) -

you play UC for the multi??? And ps uc3 is ridiculously better than uc2 no comparison (just side by side them to see) PLUS I played all three back to back many times and in every notable category it's improved 

SNESNOSTALGIA2
I do play Multiplayer. And no, I cannot agree with you. UC3 is a call of duty clone, and they even cloned the terribad balancing. I enjoy 2 more. ANd honestly, this post is outdated, cuz I gave up on UC3 multi.
#4 Posted by Bubblegumxxx (84 posts) -
I'm with u
#5 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (409 posts) -

In not talking about multi but whatever lol