MP still going strong?

#1 Posted by onewiththegame (4249 posts) -

I have the game but I need to buy the online pass to play online (my buddy used it when he borrowed the game)

is it worth it?

#2 Posted by kkushalbeatzz (10 posts) -
Yeah. Basically, people will play the multiplayer until the next installment of the series comes out onto PS3 (or PS4 if they're looking at next gen.). If you're not sure about if you'll like the multiplayer or not, try the split-screen co-op modes. The maps are the same and gameplay is similar.
#3 Posted by aSchizophrenic (165 posts) -

I love playing U3 online, it's so much fun. From what I've seen the community is still going strong! I suggest practicing in co-op on hard before playing competitive games, that way you can unlock some weapon mods to compete with the people online.

#4 Posted by Zero5000X (8218 posts) -
It isn't worth it. The multiplayer is horrible and completely unbalanced.
#5 Posted by reuben161 (19 posts) -
definitly get the online pass for this game. its a great game. i love it. try out the maps on split screen or co-op etc. you will get an idea there.
#6 Posted by 0Hamburgher (957 posts) -
I'd rather people just bought Uncharted 2, the online is better
#7 Posted by Rakshee (112 posts) -
I'd rather people just bought Uncharted 2, the online is better0Hamburgher
Oh yeah... But you see... Its not like CoD enough for them. UC3 fixed that right up. People don't want map knowledge and skill, they want overpowered weaponry so they can put the more *skilled* players to shame, then talk **** Its quite cute. I mean seriously... 6-15 all-time worst for UC3, 8-12 all-time worst for UC2. 'Nuff said.
#8 Posted by aadi1711 (2 posts) -
[QUOTE="0Hamburgher"]I'd rather people just bought Uncharted 2, the online is betterRakshee
Oh yeah... But you see... Its not like CoD enough for them. UC3 fixed that right up. People don't want map knowledge and skill, they want overpowered weaponry so they can put the more *skilled* players to shame, then talk **** Its quite cute. I mean seriously... 6-15 all-time worst for UC3, 8-12 all-time worst for UC2. 'Nuff said.

din get u're last statement !! anyway im plannin to get either of the 2 (or both) but i'm worried tht thr won be enough plyrs ol so r thr pllyrs on uc2 nowadays???
#9 Posted by Rakshee (112 posts) -
Yeah, there are players. Its just not nearly as big a playerbase as 3, because, as mentioned before, its not the "latest and greatest." Really, I'd prolly eventually get both if I were you.