Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Question
- Posted by colejonc
- on Jan 2, 2012 3:13 am GMT
How do I solve the tile puzzle with the horses and the eagle etc?
look at the ground, you see that reflective plate? Look at the plate while standing on all the buttons surrounding it to see where the other two go. The lion and horse pictures are on the wall, but hard to see.
Theres a FAQ section in this site
If I remember correctly:
The statues on the wall. 3 of them correspond to the movable pieces on the board. On the ground in front of the statues on the wall, there are reflective things. They reflect different symbols when you view them from different sides. You're supposed to infer that by looking at it from all angles, you will know what symbols will surround the movable pieces.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 265
- Game Universe:
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3),
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (VITA),
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3),
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition (PS3),
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3),
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Siege Expansion Pack (PS3),
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Drake's Fortune Multiplayer Pack (PS3),
- Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (VITA)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
12 Players Online
Uncharted 3 Navigation