Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Question
- Posted by Minolta1989
- on Dec 24, 2011 11:04 am GMT
How do I beat Talbot on Crushing?
I too had the same problem with Talbot and I had to stop it and go in under a different save and lower setting (normal) to see if I could deterimine what I was doing wrong. From what I can tell Talbot has to get you in the hold with the knife facing you in some form/variation at least 4 times. After you break free by hitting circle button repeatingly the cut scene should come in. I think the fight is longer (or at least seems like it is anyway) because it is the crushing level. I hope this helps.
I just did this fight a couple days ago on crushing, and you just have to make sure you're pressing the right button for the right animation. As lees said the knife moments are probably important to progress, and rapidly pressing circle is the definate way to avid them. It only took me around 3 minutes to beat him, and it was less attacking and more counter attacking.
For some strange reason Talbot really does take a long time to beat on crushing...
You must continually lay it on Talbot in crushing. Dodge his attacks and counterattack when given the chance. The less he hits you, the faster the fight will go, as Talbot seems to get more reckless with the knife after every reversal you pull on him. But the key to beating Talbot is to dodge/counterattack when they prompt you too. I mean it is the last battle on crushing no less so it really shouldn't be all that easy....
Hope that helped.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 265
- Game Universe:
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3),
- Uncharted: Golden Abyss (VITA),
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3),
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Game of the Year Edition (PS3),
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3),
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Siege Expansion Pack (PS3),
- Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Drake's Fortune Multiplayer Pack (PS3),
- Uncharted: Fight for Fortune (VITA)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
12 Players Online
Uncharted 3 Navigation