All what I have to say on this, that it is a great deal! So go get it!

User Rating: 9 | Ultimate Quake PC
The Ultimate Quake contains Quake, Quake 2, and Quake 3 Arena. But if you are one of those people who has never played this, then you are totally missing out on some classic fun. I believe that Id software makes some kick-ass games. First Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, and now this. It's kick-ass!

Gameplay = 10/10 --- It's pretty hard to get bored of this. Because it is an instant classic. Although I have noticed that the first Quake games storyline has nothing to do with what the Quake games are now like these days. There is no stroggs in this one. But who cares, the gameplay is what makes these games fun.

Graphics = 8/10 --- The reason why I had gave this an eight, because it is hard to judge. I mean, it's three different games. The graphics gets improved on all three games.

Sound = 9/10 --- All what I have to say about the sound is that Id software had improved with the music than in Doom, and all the other background sounds. Like guns being fired and all that good stuff.

Value = 10/10 --- Like I said get this pack. It's totally worth your money. They're classics!

Reviewers Tilt = 8/10 --- I can't believe that this pack has none!