Twisted Metal News
- Outspoken Twisted Metal, God of War developer says he's in no rush for next wave of consoles, believes next gen will make "ambitious" projects more difficult.News - Posted Mar 13, 2012 2:47 pm GMT
- PlayStation Vita launch can't save a rough month at retail; Modern Warfare 3 tops the software charts again as industry continues sales slump.News - Posted Mar 9, 2012 12:06 am GMT
- Mass Effect 3 crash-lands into Aussie retailers this Thursday.News - Posted Mar 5, 2012 4:53 am GMT
- Sony Pictures reaches seven-figure deal with Ghost Rider, Crank co-director Brian Taylor to write and direct live action take on vehicular combat game.News - Posted Feb 15, 2012 2:45 pm GMT
- New release slate led by vehicular combat game, early PS Vita hardware and games; UFC Undisputed 3, Grand Slam Tennis 2, Tekken 3DS, and Alan Wake for PC also out.News - Posted Feb 13, 2012 4:07 pm GMT
- Twisted Metal studio cofounder departing Salt Lake City-based company alongside eight others; studio to focus on mobile games moving forward, according to local paper.News - Posted Feb 7, 2012 2:12 pm GMT
- David Jaffe confirms that cuts have been made to the European version of Twisted Metal and that the localization process has caused minor delays.News - Posted Feb 7, 2012 6:25 am GMT
- Development on Eat Sleep Play's vehicular combat game finished ahead of February 14 launch exclusively for the PlayStation 3.News - Posted Jan 20, 2012 11:22 pm GMT
- Initial production run of vehicular combat series' PS3 debut to feature free downloadable copy of PS2 predecessor's original offline version.News - Posted Dec 28, 2011 8:42 pm GMT
- PAX Prime 2011: Twisted Metal director shares his experiences with trusting his instincts and how he got back on the right path after losing his way.News - Posted Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am GMT
- Eat Sleep Play vehicular combat revival gets a new release date; demented driver Dollface featured in new trailer.News - Posted Aug 26, 2011 12:06 am GMT
- Eat Sleep Play's car-combat game pushed to early next year; extra time to help "polish our demented baby until it shines," says studio cofounder.News - Posted Aug 5, 2011 5:00 pm GMT
- Comic-Con 2011: David Jaffe holds court to talk about how the team is ramping up the vehicular combat game's violence and gore, how strategy runs deep.News - Posted Jul 24, 2011 4:22 am GMT
- David Jaffe's revival of car-combat series will arrive exclusively on the PlayStation 3 at the beginning of the fourth quarter.News - Posted Apr 8, 2011 6:05 pm GMT
- David Jaffe talks Sweet Tooth, live-action cutscenes, and what might have been for the beloved car combat franchise.News - Posted Jul 24, 2010 1:00 am GMT
- E3 2011: Sony's acclaimed car-combat franchise heading to Sony's current-generation console next year; multiplayer carnage, aerial combat confirmed.News - Posted Jun 15, 2010 10:39 pm GMT
- E3 2010: Sony's press briefing reveals $100 motion controller starter pack; controller $50 solo, navigation controller $30; $400 PS3 bundle also planned; Portal 2 on PS3 in 2011; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, MOH, more get exclusive PS3 content; full video inside.News - Posted Jun 15, 2010 7:56 pm GMT
- DICE 2010: Naughty Dog's game takes home 10 trophies, including Game of the Year; Scribblenauts top portable, Batman, Modern Warfare 2, Brutal Legend, and Dragon Age also score; presenter David Jaffe says "soon" to drunken heckler demanding details of long-rumored project.News - Posted Feb 19, 2010 3:25 am GMT
Hot Forum Topics
- Best Free-Roam Racer?
- Setting up a low end game station
- how did you got into twisted metal series?
- Starhawk Sweet tooth skin
- New Patches coming?
- Anyone have a free twisted metal sweet tooth dlc you could spare? For Starhawk.
- Whos ur fav Twisted Metal character and vehicle
- Where am I?
- See All Twisted Metal Forum Topics »
Twisted Metal Navigation