Transformers: The Game Question
- Posted by bravco
- on Dec 25, 2008 3:23 am GMT
How do I beat (Barricade?
I'll answer this cause I'm bored. You're asking a question pretaining to the console versions!
Go into car mode and turbo but slow down around corners. Eventually you'll catch up and get to shoot him and he'll make three stops to fight in his robot form after you get him close to winning in your car chase. I'd tell you where but those are spoilers and I only played the demo.
Eh... ok.. just cut corners... and always lock on to him... then keep spamming ya missile when you are locked on... sooner or later you would be able to defeat... but make sure you don't let him leave your sight too far!
- Player Reviews: 28
- Game Universe:
- Beast Wars: Transformers (PS, PC),
- Transformers: The Game (PC, XBOX, PS2, PSP, DS, GC, PS3, X360, WII, DS),
- Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals (PS, N64),
- Transformers: War for Cybertron (X360, PS3, PC, WII, DS, DS),
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon (DS, PS3, X360, WII, DS, 3DS),
- Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (X360, PS3, PC),
- Transformers (PS2),
- Transformers (Japan) (PS2),
- Transformers: The Head Masters (FDS),
- Transformers: Convoy no Nazo (NES)
- Number of Players:
Transformers: The Game Navigation