Ever been accused of hacking when you're good?

#1 Posted by TekFish (1 posts) -
I was playing with some called JIMBOSON-GAMEGOD or something like that, anyways we're on Headhunter, he's like 4th on the leaderboard, I just go 'oh crap' and we start playing, He finds me I manage to just kill him, think nothing of it, get to the end of the game and what do you know, "TekFish! You f****** Hacker! You can't kill people in one shot!" I facepalmed at this point... Btw he was a scientist using the Recharger and I was a destroyer who had ensnared him and hit him with 3 or 4 riot cannon shots, so in short, he died. Any experiences would be nice.
#2 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -
Oh my gosh! He's accusing me of hacking too even though I'm not. I even saw him use heal as a scout! A scout! Every time I play with him, and every time I kill him, he talks crap about me in the lobby after the game is done, saying I'm hacking, I can't kill someone with one shot with the Gear Shredder. Anyways he accuses everybody of hacking when there better than him. No worries though, I sent a complain form on him to the Playstation Network, and hopefully he gets ban for harassing everybody that's better than him.
#3 Posted by bighairprime (3 posts) -
Hi there so i have been gaming with him since this game came out now and the game that you were talking about i was there it seemed like hacking was happening cause i saw his screen u starwars boi looked like u were using 3 weapons so yeah he shouted and thats it are u trying to say u have never got angry with a game so dont slander someones name online if u have something to say to him say it to him not a bunch of people online dude
#4 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -
HAHA!! Good one, like your not doing the same thing right now. Besides I already confronted that Man-Child a bunch of times. Oh and by the way I don't glitch anymore, so you should think before you speak. His just mad that I'm 10 times better than him so he has to call up the Plastation Network/ High Moon Studios to try and get me kicked out just because I'm way better than him. And I don't know what you saw with all that about me having 3 guns at the same time, you guys must've been lagging. I'm not the glitcher, he is having heal on a scout.Pshhtt.!
#6 Posted by JIMBOSONGAMEGOD (2 posts) -
AS TO THE LIES TOLD ABOUT ME BY "STARWARSBOI66" WHO IS A HACKER & A CHEATER ON THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK, I HAVE NEVER USED A HEALING BEAM WITH A SCOUT CLASS ROBOT BECAUSE IT'S NOT POSSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER CLASS EXCEPT THE SCIENTIST. HE IS FABRICATING LIES TO DEVERT THE ATTENTION AS A HACKER HE HAS BROUGHT UPON HIMSELF. I ALWAYS USE THE SCIENTIST CLASS WHEN I'M PLAYING "TRANSFORMERS THE FALL OF CYBERTRON" BECAUSE IT'S THE CLASS OF ROBOT THAT I PREFER IN THAT GAME. HE HAS ATTAINED HIS #1 STATUS ON HEADHUNTER BY MEANS OF CHEATING BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH IN THE GAME OTHERWISE. THE HONEST GAMERS OF THE PLAYSTATION NETWORK ARE REQUESTING THAT HE BE PERMINATELY BANNED FROM THE NETWORK FOR AN ILLEGAL HACK TO GAIN AN ADVANTAGE OVER HIS ENEMIES IN THE GAME. WE WOULD ALSO LIKE THEM TO CHARGE HIM WITH ILLEGAL TAMPERING OF THE GAMES LISTED IN THESE COMMENTS & FACE FEDERAL CHARGES FOR HACKING HIGH MOON'S COMPUTER GAME SOFTWARE WHICH IS A VIOLATION OF THE F.C.C.REGULATIONS&THE TERMS FOR USER AGREEMENT ON PSN
#8 Posted by bighairprime (3 posts) -
Btw way if u wanna say something to me say it to me on mic online not on some **** website its like watching a retard trying to **** a door knob
#9 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -
HAA! I already confronted you and when I confronted you you wouldn't say a single thing without your butt-buddy JIMBO. So like you said before confront me on the mic not on some website, and where did this 'your mama' stuff come from? What are you 12 years old?
#10 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -
First of all I don't know how to hack, if I did, don't you think I would've hacked your account by now to delete your account? Second I saw you use a scout class with Heal when that's not even possible, plus I didn't use three guns at once, it's called switching guns, you should learn it some time. Last of all, your just accusing me of hacking because you know I'm better than you AND you would stop at nothing to be number one in Head Hunter. Well let me tell you this, YOUR not going to be number one in Head Hunter for any reason, got it? Your gonna have to pass me and I don't ever see that happening. Ohh one thing I forgot to mention is JIMBO likes to accuse anybody whose better than him of hacking. He already accused 5 people of 'hacking': Me, Trunks2589, Tekfish, Dragon1190, and PengeytheShadow. All these people are the people that JIMBO accused of hacking just because they can kill him in like 5 seconds.
#11 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -
Both you and JIMBO need to get a life. Look at JIMBO a forty year old man STILL playing video games. No wonder he always has to yell at people when he loses, he has anger management cause of all the games he plays. Anybody who reads this and still accuses me of hacking, I DON'T "HACK" ANYMORE, I USED TO *Note I said used to*. This goes to all of JIMBO'S retarded friends *including JIMBO* I DON'T HACK. Got it? Let me say it one more time just so the message gets through to your big headed skull, I DON'T HACK. And also if anybody that reads this plays Head Hunter and is on JIMBO'S team, leave, you don't want to hear him complain and yell like crazy every time someone kills him. I mean if you want to stay on his team you can either mute him out or listen to his cries(It's hilarious!)...................That is all I have to say................DUECES.
#12 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -
I have to add one more thing:JIMBOSON-GAMEGOD IS THE REAL HACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw him outside of the map in Launch when you can't go outside the map. He had an advantage over the other players when the advantage was not given to him, he had to hack instead in order to get the advantage, plus he also killed poor little Autobots from outside the map. So tell me JIMBO, who here is the real hacker, huhh? Me or you? There were others too, but I can't remember who. Anyways HMS ban JIMBO not me( If you read this ) he's the real hacker here, not me. I'm gonna do what you do to me: I'm going to call you a hacker every time I see you. Ohh and that was a really cheap way to become number one in Head Hunter, JIMBO. I mean your friends let you kill them and grab their sparks? Man you disgust me JIMBO how do live with yourself knowing that you suck and became number one by cheating? Your a disgrace to all Transformers players out there.
#13 Posted by nigelnuj (3 posts) -
I played this douch with my friend Uncanny X-Ben, his team barely won 30-27 on Head Hunter he finished with only 9 kills to my 13 and died like 6 or 7 times like myself. In short, I'm not the best player on TFFofC but he sure isn't the dominant player someone with his ranking is supposed to be. Also never played starwarsboi66 but numbers never lie dude kils More than he dies, same Can't be said of this cherry picking head picker and supposed Game god who is a whiney douche. Overrated and crap, he'd get owned on TDM. I know several players that would rip this guy apart. Regards nigelnuj.
#14 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -

Thank you nigelnuj! JIMBOSON-GAMEGOD only got to be number 1 because his friends let him kill them and capture their sparks. ALSO JIMBOSON-GAMEGOD IS A HACKER!!!! GO TO YOUTUBE, TYPE IN JIMBOSON-GAMEGOD IN THE YOUTUBE SEARCH BAR, AND THERE YOU HAVE JIMBOSON-GAMEGOD HACKING THE GAME BY GOING OUTSIDE THE MAP!! PLUS HE WAS CYBERBULLYING THE GUY FILMING!! I SAW THIS VIDEO YESTERDAY AND THATS PROOF OF YOU(JIMBOSON-GAMEGOD) HACKING!! IT'S IRONIC HOW HE CALLS EVERYBODY A HACKER, BUT IN THE END, HE'S THE TRUE HACKER!

#15 Posted by nigelnuj (3 posts) -
No worries, I'm just stating the fact and standing up for what's right. In the game I played all he did was pretty much fly around and poaching sparks from his teammates who were doing all the killing. Alternatively he'd stay in jet mode raining rockets rather than engaging. Also he tries to recruit people to help him stay at the top by cherry picking. That's why he has a crap kill difference in comparison to starwarsboi66 or those below him but has heaps of spark returns. Numbers never lie and my observations justify his mediocre numbers. And no worries starwarsboi66, add me on PSN. Love to help you take out this supposed game god douche any day.
#16 Posted by nigelnuj (3 posts) -
No worries, I'm just stating the fact and standing up for what's right. In the game I played all he did was pretty much fly around and poaching sparks from his teammates who were doing all the killing. Alternatively he'd stay in jet mode raining rockets rather than engaging. Also he tries to recruit people to help him stay at the top by cherry picking. That's why he has a crap kill difference in comparison to starwarsboi66 or those below him but has heaps of spark returns. Numbers never lie and my observations justify his mediocre numbers. And no worries starwarsboi66, add me on PSN. Love to help you take out this supposed game god douche any day.
#17 Posted by starwarsboi66 (8 posts) -

Alright is your PSN gamertag nigelnuj?