DLC good.... Add ideas....

#1 Posted by OnyX422 (20 posts) -

Yea it does suck about the dlc but remember this wasn't the dev teams idea, marketing is separate and hey the devs did alot to give us this and we all gotta get paid right? i for one am paying and sending in ideas for new models for dlc. i sent a couple ideas a few weeks ago. lets get the other 3 aerial-bots, the 3 "conehead" seekers, hell lets even do something involving gestalt MP action going. they'll have to bump up their speed and i already know they cant do 5 players in one gestalt. I'm saying you be Computron and ill be Abominus and someone can be Magnaboss (i know he's BW but hell there are only so many from g1). you get ideas, email/twitter/fb highmoon and lets get some crazy bots made.

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Gestalt#Combiner_list

Id love a Punch/Counterpunch mold with disguise for ability lol and also i know this would be damn near impossible but i wanna play as Sixshot and Quickswitch.

#2 Posted by OnyX422 (20 posts) -

FOR A DLC CHAPTER IDEA. YOU PLAY AS THE SEVERAL LIGHTNING STRIKE FORCE MEMBERS AT THE POINT WHERE GRIMLOCK CALLS THE RETREAT AND POST ABANDONMENT AND WE PLAY THROUGH THEIR JOURNEY TO SEE HOW EXACTLY SHOCKWAVE AND THE INSECTICONS GET THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by realqueit (9 posts) -

Would be nice we can play them on Esclation mode too!

#4 Posted by FuneralDoom (9 posts) -
Would like to see an co-op DLC as well!
#5 Posted by Theeheadache (1 posts) -
Coneheads and Aerialbots for sure. There are so many in the wheelhouse they can pull from its amazing. I could even see them doing the Predicons. Release a chapter dlc where you play as the dinobots or some other recon team of, idk, whatever this continuity version of the Wreckers is and they find another lab where Shockwave looked through his space bridge and saw these animals. I know your thinking, "WAIT! Dinobots were around when Shockwave saw earth 130-60 million years ago." well thing is the t-Rex was around way before the stegosaurus. I've heard the reasonable explanation that the space-bridge creates a wormhole in space, which is also time, so he just had two peeks of the same space but of different times. So run with it! Why not say shockwave had three looks through the wormhole and saw an version of earth where there were bulls and lions and hawks (oh my)? Just thinking out loud. Also, I want Cosmos and he has to be voiced by a Carl Sagan impersonator...
#6 Posted by supersammyj123 (39 posts) -

that would be cool if there was a setting to change it to fps to tps.and add 2p local co-op