Can experienced players cooperate together to create this?

#1 Posted by Losash (8 posts) -
I'm dreaming about each gallery card screenshot roster in english))) Also, I persanally want a screenshot of a no.154 card (to decide is it worth to evolve 153 golem with amazing 30% heal) One more question: Do you know any other cards with the skill same to 153 card? Or mabe even higher percentage? "HP recovery by x% damage recieved"
#2 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (587 posts) -

It sucks. First: U need to survive the 100% atk power from enemies, worse than a straight forward 30% damage reduction

While Wukong roughly decrease damage by a factor of 50%-60%, or use partically 50% damage reduction dragon in high lvl quest is much better: u really sure u can survive with 30% damage recovery in high lvl quest? Its about one hit 6000 hp by a single monster, 12k damage 1 hit by Boss

#3 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (587 posts) -

There is one

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gallery

#4 Posted by Losash (8 posts) -

It sucks. First: U need to survive the 100% atk power from enemies, worse than a straight forward 30% damage reduction

While Wukong roughly decrease damage by a factor of 50%-60%, or use partically 50% damage reduction dragon in high lvl quest is much better: u really sure u can survive with 30% damage recovery in high lvl quest? Its about one hit 6000 hp by a single monster, 12k damage 1 hit by Boss

Ario_ID_320577
You are talking like all have dropped those fancy wukongs and foxes, huh? Not all people are those lucky and high-lvled. Right now I cant even complete missions between 2 and 3 seals. And diamond summons give me 2* - 3* trash all the time.
#5 Posted by Losash (8 posts) -

There is one

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gallery

Ario_ID_320577
Thank you wery much!
#6 Posted by Ario_ID_320577 (587 posts) -

Im not, many dont have wukong but they still win 4th-5th seal.

Having those 50% damage reduction dragon followers is good enough (i dont have wukong either, but I get 4 wukong follower and some 50% damage reduction dragon follower)

#7 Posted by Tehpif (28 posts) -

I have never gotten anything below a silver on a diamond summon, and at third seal and below, any diamond summon is just a card that needs a bit of work. You can create solid teams with a few max level silver cards, and an army of six star platinums will not help you much either. It gives you flexibility, but you will not be able to use a full six star team until you hit level 99. I'm level 87 ingame right now, and I am still short 12 team points to have a full team of six star gods. I have passed the 4th seal with no super godly cards, but I did build a brutal team out of common cards you can farm through events. My team has no god card, but it's so fed with exp it has 1.7k+ RCR with no ally support, 2.5x damage, and 4x skills that cheat death. I could take this all the way to 5th seal if I wanted to, but I'm too comfortable farming 4th seal levels to care.