Totally Unreal Related Games
It's a great looking, fun-filled game that has plenty of visceral thrills and absolutely, positively the biggest battles in any shooter to date.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2001
Red Faction is an accomplished shooter--it deserves a look from fans of the genre, as well as from those who've been impressed with Volition's other achievements.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2001
Renegade makes great use of the source material, yet it's suitable both for C&C fans and for those who enjoy team-based multiplayer competition in general.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2002
It's better than the original Aliens vs. Predator, and it's one of the best action games released so far this year.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
You'll find virtually everything there is to like about action gaming in the stunning sequel to Serious Sam.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2002
The bad news is that Blue Shift, the actual game, doesn't amount to much on its own terms. The good news is that the revamped graphics and inclusion of Opposing Force make the retail package a lot more worthwhile.
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2001
Unreal Tournament 3 Black comprises Unreal Tournament 3 together with the free Titan Pack, a massive bonus pack with countless enhancements and new environments, the Titan mutator, the Greed and Betrayal gametypes, the Stealthbender vehicle, weapons, deployables, characters, and more.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2009
Tribes 2 isn't easy to master, and it won't play well on every gaming PC, but when you're up and running it's a tremendous amount of fun.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2001
Ultimate Quake includes the original Quake, Quake II, and Quake III Arena.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2001
The Elite Force Expansion Pack ultimately lacks the focus of the original game.
- Release Date: May 9, 2001
Doom Collector's Edition includes three early installments in the Doom series: Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2001
- Release Date: 1993
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Travel the subway system under post-apocalyptic Moscow as you seek to help the remnants of humanity stave off a mutant threat.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Sanctum 2 is a first person shooter tower defense game where players assume the role of one of four elite soldiers, each with their own unique abilities and weapons whose mission is to protect the Cores from hordes of mysterious alien creatures on the human colony planet, LOEK III.
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
If you're into action games, or even if you're not, you should be playing Quake right now - it's as good as PC gaming gets.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 1996
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
Call of Pripyat is the third stand-alone game in the survival first-person shooter series.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2010
Explore the ruined undersea metropolis of Rapture in this hybrid first-person shooter from the creators of System Shock 2.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2007
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzler game from Valve Software that draws from the original formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music, which earned the original Portal more than 70 industry accolades.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
Half-Life 2 is a very impressive and engaging shooter, and a faithful follow-up to one of the greatest PC games of all time.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
The zombie shooter returns featuring four new survivors and five new campaigns.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2009
- Player Reviews: 1
- Game Universe:
- Unreal Tournament (PC, DC, MAC, PS2),
- Unreal II: The Awakening (PC, XBOX),
- Unreal Tournament 2003 (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Unreal (PC, MAC),
- Unreal Tournament III (PC, X360, PS3),
- Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (XBOX),
- Unreal II: The Awakening Special Edition (PC),
- Unreal Championship (XBOX),
- Totally Unreal (PC)
Totally Unreal Navigation