Release date:

#1 Posted by sextus1 (740 posts) -

Any pools out there as to when the release will be? I will say November 30th.

#2 Posted by greasemonkey42 (2920 posts) -
I'm going to go a bit earlier and say November 21st. I pray it doesn't get delayed, although it ill be hard to argue when you know it would lead to a better product.
#3 Posted by Legolose (536 posts) -

I say it will be released in March here is where I get my ideal ;) http://totalwarrome.com/releasedate/

#4 Posted by sextus1 (740 posts) -

In March. Great- I cannot think of a better birthday present to buy myself.

Sic volvere Parcas " So spin the Fates"

#5 Posted by The-Silent (7 posts) -

I don't think that will be released in march!!!! :cry:

#6 Posted by Legolose (536 posts) -

I don't think that will be released in march!!!! :cry:

The-Silent
Yeah after I went to there main sight it sounds like to me its going to be released around November or so :(
#7 Posted by strategyfn (379 posts) -

I'll take a guess and say Nov. 26, 2013.

#8 Posted by xanal_juicex (1 posts) -

Yes, I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his ASS!

I *am* William Wallace! And I see a whole army of my countrymen, here in defiance of tyranny. You've come to fight as free men... and free men you are. What will you do with that freedom? Will you fight?

Noble Fighter:
Fight? Against that? No! We will run. And we will live.

William Wallence:
Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!

#9 Posted by Legolose (536 posts) -

Any pools out there as to when the release will be? I will say November 30th.

sextus1
I'm with you on this one, I also say late November ;) Lets Hope...
#10 Posted by strategyfn (379 posts) -

3rd of September is announced, if I am not mistaken. That is great news.

#11 Posted by Neo_Sarevok (2982 posts) -

I will go on a hunch and say it will be released September 3rd :D.

#12 Posted by greasemonkey42 (2920 posts) -
Personally I feel like it's not going to be finished by September 3rd! Or at least very polished. This is based off judging the recent footage we've seen. There's less than 4 months to go and there's still a lot they haven't shown. We haven't seen anything campaign-map wise yet either. My guess is it will end up being as buggy as usual. Hope they are not rushing it to get ahead of the next gen system launches!