Huge HUGE dissapointment.

• 51 results
#1 Posted by Ballor8512 (7 posts) -
Yes, i used huge twice. I really think CA releases their games expecting the modding community to fix w/e they put out.
#2 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

I have to agree, I am rather disappointed in the ai, the size of armies you have are quite puny, the lack of blood, the battles dont feel as realistic...it's just another rome game with updated graphics, but I can imagine darth mod will make some serious improvements.

It's worth getting for the mods that will come out alone though, but it is a rather bummer that they didn't fullfill on their promise for massive armies.  Also as far as I know none of the ships have cannons or anything....I've always found it boring having naval battles that just use archers and ramming, but I could be wrong I have just started playing the game.

#3 Posted by GONtheSKYLORD (3029 posts) -
So I shouldn't delete shogun from my HD just yet?
#4 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

No I like shogun 2 fall of the samuai a lot better than this.  Graphically I believe shogun 2 is even better, with the mods I can have much bigger armies, better effects and more realistic, not to mention the naval battles are more simple and satisfying to watch.

Sorry this game isn't all it's cracked up to be, but then I'm bored of the games, I prefer they go mroe into the future like shogun 2 fall of the samurai with gun units, artillary, bigger castles n stuff.

#5 Posted by cerulianknight2 (16 posts) -

Do not waste your money on this F'n game. I could not install it. What a big disappointment .

#6 Posted by strategyfn (379 posts) -

About to play it for the first time. It seems like some people really love it and others hate it. I predict I will fall into the love it camp.

Kinda pissed me off though that 80% of the hard copy game loads from the DVDs and the other 20% is loaded from Steam. I wanted to play it right away and had to wait 1.5 Hrs. for the rest of the game to load.

Oh well, like I said I am just about to have my first look at the game.:)

#7 Posted by Postmortem123 (7718 posts) -

I'm disappointed in the performance mainly. I have to run it on medium or below for it to be playable, and it looks quite terrible.

#8 Posted by Legolose (536 posts) -
Are you freakin kidding me I don't know what you guys are playing but this is the best one they have put out, maybe if you had a better rig and stop crying on every site that its CA fault you cant play it on your walmart piece of crap cpu go and get a good cpu then maybe yje game will be fun geez,,, The game is crazy good and I haven't a problem one....
#9 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

You are clearly a fanboy, this game isn not that amazing.  I have it on max settings and I'm not imrpessed at all.  I get better effects in shogun 2 than I do in this game.

If they add blood and the mods are really good this game will be awesome, but not for me personally as an opinion better than shogun 2.

#10 Posted by Postmortem123 (7718 posts) -
Are you freakin kidding me I don't know what you guys are playing but this is the best one they have put out, maybe if you had a better rig and stop crying on every site that its CA fault you cant play it on your walmart piece of crap cpu go and get a good cpu then maybe yje game will be fun geez,,, The game is crazy good and I haven't a problem one....Legolose
What CPU are you running to have no problems?
#11 Posted by spikepigeo (292 posts) -

Poeple's opinions of this game really are all over the place at this point. I can already tell, after about 15 hours played, that this could be my favorite Total War yet, and I've played almost all of 'em.

The game has fantastic design and gameplay but it's all hidden under IMMENSE technical issues at the moment.

#12 Posted by GreatBahoo2 (0 posts) -
Totally agree. My son, a 16 year old gamer, was into getting this game for a year. It finally showed up and he was high as a kite till he started playing. After 3 hours he was ready to concede it was a disapointment. My computer runs next to his, and I was enjoying a Medieval War game on VH - a game he won't play without heavy modding. After 4 hours with the new Rome he admitted that my bad computer running the ancient Medieval War game looked better - much better than this new Rome. What a failure. I have one question: What were all those great trailers based on? Clearly not THIS game. I rate it most disapointing game this decade. Now, here's hoping for a MW III!!
#13 Posted by simewn (9 posts) -

I have to agree, I am rather disappointed in the ai, the size of armies you have are quite puny, the lack of blood, the battles dont feel as realistic...it's just another rome game with updated graphics, but I can imagine darth mod will make some serious improvements.

It's worth getting for the mods that will come out alone though, but it is a rather bummer that they didn't fullfill on their promise for massive armies.  Also as far as I know none of the ships have cannons or anything....I've always found it boring having naval battles that just use archers and ramming, but I could be wrong I have just started playing the game.

davidsworld3

DarthMod will not be released for Rome II and that is an official statement.

He is working on a new game on his own site http://www.ultimategeneral.com/

#14 Posted by humancalledBob (484 posts) -

Are you freakin kidding me I don't know what you guys are playing but this is the best one they have put out, maybe if you had a better rig and stop crying on every site that its CA fault you cant play it on your walmart piece of crap cpu go and get a good cpu then maybe yje game will be fun geez,,, The game is crazy good and I haven't a problem one....Legolose

I have to agree with Legolose, "you can't play todays games on yesterdays computer". No brag, but my Cyberpower AMD 6100 with Nvidia GTX 650 has played this game for over 15 hours without any problems, slowdowns or glitches. It's quite stunning. I have Shogun 2 plus DLCs and Rome 2 looks as good if not better. First played Shogun 2 on my old computer bought 2 years ago and I winned and complained like others here, but not anymore. Now back to the fun.............................

#15 Posted by Cillerboy (451 posts) -

IIRC, Darth said he quit making mods for TW games.

#16 Posted by Mickeyminime (1162 posts) -
Empire was boring, Shogun 2 was bad, the total war series ended with Medieval 2 in my eyes, everything good was taken away from it. I haven't played Rome 2 much and i do feel that it will be pretty disappointing :(, i'm guessing this is the end of the total war series :(
#17 Posted by bojan_sokol (171 posts) -
Also as far as I know none of the ships have cannons or anything Cannons? In Ancient era? lol
#18 Posted by Postmortem123 (7718 posts) -

I have to agree with Legolose, "you can't play todays games on yesterdays computer". No brag, but my Cyberpower AMD 6100 with Nvidia GTX 650 has played this game for over 15 hours without any problems, slowdowns or glitches. It's quite stunning. I have Shogun 2 plus DLCs and Rome 2 looks as good if not better. First played Shogun 2 on my old computer bought 2 years ago and I winned and complained like others here, but not anymore. Now back to the fun.............................

humancalledBob
Are you running on minimum settings?
#19 Posted by Ballor8512 (7 posts) -
For video game issues, CA put out a fix. They said to check unlimited memory, in grfx settings. So, yes i will play this game in the future with mods. The interface is so clunky. It was clearly made with 'Console' in mind. The same thing happened with Skyrim. Mods took care of that POS game. Looking forward to mods in this game. I am sorry to hear DM not giving love to RTW:2. That hurt dammit. BTW, my rig id OC 3770k 4.5, 32g, W7, SS 255, dual 7950 with 3g of mem. IT clearly is the game.
#20 Posted by thebeasle (77 posts) -

"Huge Huge disappointment" really???

Let me first say there are some legit criticisms of the game. The AI still has the same old problems at times, the battle map graphics are not improved, battles move too fast, ending a turn takes a long time because the map is huge and there are so many factions, etc. etc. 

But so far I am loving the game. Game actually runs better than Shogun 2 on my computer (Windows 7 64-bit, GTX295). The province system really changes gameplay in a good and interesting way. The new Total War launcher where you can immediately "continue campaign" is great. The way the cities look and grow on the map, the difficulties of taking over a foreign culture and converting them to yours, recruiting directly through admirals and generals, controlling water territories, etc. etc. etc.

I'm on my first campaign playthrough as Rome on Hard. I will probably up the difficulty and try a different faction for my next playthrough. But so far I am loving this game. For everybody who hates it, you can protect yourself from disappointment by not preordering and waiting until you've seen reviews and Lets Play videos. Total War and GTA are the only games I still preorder because they have never let me down. This game might replace Medieval 2: Kindoms as my favorite Total War game.

#21 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

Wellw ithout darth mod I'm not really sure this game will have any amazing upgrades and tweaks then. I mean it's fun, I haven't seen any serious performance issues, but I have seen some bugs, though nothing game breaking. I think most of it is that I'm just never been that interested in this era. I always have been fascinated by japanese history so I like that game better. I know that during this era there were no rifle units or cannon ships but too me I would have been more interested in that personally.

It's just not what I was hoping for. I was expecting to see stunning visuals and dont tell me these are amazing they are not, and was hoping for some serious army on army action.  Perhaps in time we will get a mod, and dlc that makes it more fun to play.  Honestly if they add blood effects and gore nothing super serious just like heads rolling, would actually go a long way.

#22 Posted by strategyfn (379 posts) -

After 3 Hrs. I love it so far. The game has alot of new functions/options, but is more accessible than the original Rome.

I have a 2 year old computer with a ATI 6770 GPU, 3.4 Ghz CPU and I've only had one stall so far before a battle. The game surprised me that it says I can run pretty much everything on Extreme or higher. Although Extreme only looks slightly better than Empires Very High (if I remember correctly), but I approve of anything that is better no matter how slight.

Anyway back to get some more hours under my belt.

I was surprised at how many different ways there are to play and win the game. If I am correct there are military, cultural, and economic victories and every faction has different victory goals. Then I think there are actually two or three different building styles. The encyclopedia is excellent with video tutorials. It just seems like the game could last a really, really long time. Can't wait to see what they come up with for DLC, I will probably eagerly pay when the DLC is on sale.

#23 Posted by nzag1971 (8 posts) -

Yes, i used huge twice.Ballor8512

I couldn't agree more. I too was vastly dissapointed by all things that matter. Gameplay, performance, graphics, sound. I mean, come on.

#24 Posted by UmaSama (89 posts) -

After 3 Hrs. I love it so far. The game has alot of new functions/options, but is more accessible than the original Rome.

I have a 2 year old computer with a ATI 6770 GPU, 3.4 Ghz CPU and I've only had one stall so far before a battle. The game surprised me that it says I can run pretty much everything on Extreme or higher. Although Extreme only looks slightly better than Empires Very High (if I remember correctly), but I approve of anything that is better no matter how slight.

Anyway back to get some more hours under my belt.

I was surprised at how many different ways there are to play and win the game. If I am correct there are military, cultural, and economic victories and every faction has different victory goals. Then I think there are actually two or three different building styles. The encyclopedia is excellent with video tutorials. It just seems like the game could last a really, really long time. Can't wait to see what they come up with for DLC, I will probably eagerly pay when the DLC is on sale.

strategyfn

Come back after you've played for about 10 to 15 hours. 

As a long time TW fan (since the first Rome) I am utterly dissapointed, the game oozes with potential, but that's it.

The AI is even worse than the first Rome.

The minimalistic UI is detrimental to the game.

Random CTD's on state of the art PCs.

The political system and Cvrsvs Honorvm is so shallow, underdeveloped and inconsecuential to the game that it could've been left out.

Awful textures, and graphics glitches on Ultra settings.

One year per turn, making it impossible to expand historically with Roma.

Victory points that you must defend or capture on OPEN FIELD BATTLES, battles that seldom occur since the AI insists on sending 1 to 3 unit stacks to siege your towns.

Important cities missing, the most blatant example being Capva!

And there are plenty more, but I'm going to stop now since I'm pretty pissed.

So yeah, if you can get past all those issues, the game is actually fun, and as I said it has a lot of potential.

I'm sure they'll sort it out eventually, but I didn't pay 60 bucks to be a Beta tester.

I've been waiting for this game for about 6-8 years, and I'm totally dissapointed.

#25 Posted by Ultramarinus (584 posts) -

Played 25 hours, it's quite probably the best Total War game yet but AI quirks need some patching. It's easily the best game CA put out since Medieval 2, way better than Empire & Napoleon disasters and limited-scope Shogun 2.

And yeah, I played every single Total War game for easily above a thousand hours so I know what I'm talking about. In an age of dumbed down strategy sequels, this one shines by going even more complex than ever.

Metacritic bombing this will only result in CA giving up RTS and going full-blown on MOBA crap, I wonder if people will be happy then, losing an RTS franchise that doesn't even have one direct competitor. No, Starcraft, CoH/DoW etc aren't its competitors.

#26 Posted by strategyfn (379 posts) -

The minimalistic UI is detrimental to the game.

UmaSama

What do you mean by this? I think I heard people say their full army doesn't show up in the UI. Is that what you mean? I think the UI is great alot more options and things to do than Rome 1.

I think the UI is improved over Rome 1. The way Rome 1 handled event messages drove me crazy and made it almost unplayable for me. Every turn you would get like 12 messages and they just hang out at the left side of the screen and pretty much all looked the same. Not a problem anymore, now you can just get rid of them all with one click, but the event messages also happen to be more interesting this time.

Come back after you've played for about 10 to 15 hours.

I'm sure they'll sort it out eventually, but I didn't pay 60 bucks to be a Beta tester.

UmaSama

I am actually at the other end of the spectrum. I do not mind paying $60 for a game that I have enjoyed now for 4 Hrs--I predict I will get many more hours of enjoyment though.

The only thing that could ruin/dissapoint me is if this game stalls or crashes constantly after 20+ Hrs.

#27 Posted by Poodlejumper (295 posts) -

Yes, i used huge twice. I really think CA releases their games expecting the modding community to fix w/e they put out. Ballor8512

LOL Wut???

Plays awesome to me.

#28 Posted by hvypetals (412 posts) -

I have played all the TW games since shogun 1 and have over 1000 hours of play on ETW and STW2 officially, on the other titles it has to be close.  I love TW games.. except this piece of garbage RTW2.

Its clear now that they are planning to port this to the xbox1 and ps4.  It plays just as dumbed down as CIV played when they dumbed it up for the console.  Its pathetic.

They took away guard mode for regiments, legions can no longer be set to auto fire and thus will not throw pila while standing, they took away the four seasons and each turn is a year.  With each turn a year your generals die in about 30 turns making the silly stat padding moot.  the UI is consolized and covers way to much of the screen with useless information.  the land battles this series is so famous for LOOK GREAT but play awful as armies blob into each other and 3000 vs 3000 battles are over in 5 minutes.   the battle of carthage they used in all their vids is a complete sham and doesnt exist.  building management and tech trees, once important.. are now relegated to a confusing sub menu.  generals now have magic abilities like gandalf instead of guard mode???

this isnt total war its a total letdown.  go buy LotR Battle for middle earth II the RTS and you will be playing RTW2. 

I dont blame the rank and file devs who are just trying to make ends meet.  Its management that decides to bork a title like this and make the BIG GREEN of porting to consoles.  Blame them or not.  STW2 was the zenith of this series.  And now that CA has alienated and scared off Darth there is fewer modders to clean up the usual mess.  Revell in your old TW games!! 

Varus!!!  Give me back my TW strategy game!!

#29 Posted by ajac09 (2 posts) -

Just finished playing a battle and yeah I am disapointed to.  I hope the next one is American civil war to world war 1 or something goin back to boring times of combat is geting well boring

#30 Posted by crazy4rome (39 posts) -

I havent had any of these issues yall are talking about. My game has run smoothly. Ive played just at 16 hrs and no problems. Ive enjoyed playing as the spartans. Best total war to date. (Ive played them all)

#31 Posted by klaypex777 (0 posts) -
Yah this game is such a big disappointment. I expected so much more from this game. The AI is just so bad, even though CA said they made so many huge improvements to the Campaign and battle AI. They are complete crap. The AI seems more of a downgrade from previous installments of TW. Diplomacy is so bad. Trying to establish even trade agreements, which would be mutually beneficial to the AI, is impossible. I am also very disappointed with the UI. The UI is not very clear or well explained as I am still confused as to what authority, cunning, and zeal even do for my champions, spies, dignitaries, and generals. I also do not know how to spread my cultures influence or if it is even possible.
#32 Posted by tonibon (655 posts) -
how can you play games over 1000 hours if they suck?
#33 Posted by hvypetals (412 posts) -

Ad hominem bud.  I said RTW2 sucks. 

You should go get a necklace that says SUCKS on it and wear it around your spindly neck. And then learn to read it will help you from making similar mistakes again.

No charge for the free lesson in life.

#34 Posted by crazy4rome (39 posts) -

Also my end turns aren't that long at all. I have no clue what all the fuss is about. Go upgrade your pc and quit whining people.

#35 Posted by peddicrack2004 (3 posts) -

I have an MSI GE40 Laptop with intel I7-4702, Nvidia GTX760M, 8gigs of RAM, and for some reason, the game cannot detect my graphics card. Is this happening to anyone else??? I have my graphics card turned on in the Nvidia graphics settings. I can play other TW games like Shogun 2 and Empire 2 on ultra except for Rome 2. Any ideas of whats wrong??

As a total war fan, I also have to admit that this was a huge disappointed on CA's part. With so much complaints on many other forums, I wonder why CA couldn't just prospone the release date for Rome 2 and fix all these issues the fans are experiencing now. I feel like I just wasted $60.

#36 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

Yeah overall the game sucks compared to what it should have been.  Now they are just gonna keep releasing patches that may or may not fix the problems.  Hell mechwarrior online is more fun than this and that game totally fails as a mechwarrior game!

I have top of the line pc, not the highest of the high, I see all sorts of graphic problems, nothing is all that interesting.  This game blows even with mods I doubt it will be any better, the naval battles are pathetic I dont even bother with them anymore.

I'm just going back too shogun 2, it's old too me now but it's still more fun than this garbage.

#37 Posted by GONtheSKYLORD (3029 posts) -

I find it hard to believe the original CA team had anything to do with this game. It isn't as good as shogun and nowhere near as good as the first TW Rome. Feels like shogun was reskinned and ported badly. The already simplified unit system has been made even more simple. Visually the game is so boring. The game map and battlefields have no life. People calling this the best in the series are in serious denial.

#38 Posted by JDFS (632 posts) -
Obviously a stupid fanboy... explain why I play every damn games maxed out with no lags or glitches at all (Blacklist, Bioshock Infinite, MP3, Metro LL, CoH2, BF3, and hell even Skyrim with over 100 mods which about 20 are for HD graphics), but when it comes to Rome II it lags in big cities? stfu this game was terribly optimised by CA, so yes it's CA's fault, not our PCs dickhead.
#39 Posted by InquisitorCrox (616 posts) -
I am a total war fan for more than a decade. I respect them for creating strategy games of top notch quality and momentarily hold the main reasons i am still a pc gamer in some degree. But i really cant overlook the the double standards here, if this game was made by Capcom or an indie developer that cannot or will not pay off game reviewers and released in this pitifull state, that it greatly affects gameplay and cannot be overlooked. It would be smashed to death, GS gave far too many 4-6s only because of momentary frame rate issues and minor glitches than dont affect gameplay, that, many times, were actually corrected, with a first day patch, but now they just mentioned them and hoped that these issues will be resolved in the future. It is painfully obvious that G$ is not consistent with its rating, regarding the actual quality and state of the game, but rather on the influence and spending power of the developer. (esp the US based ones) Having said all that, regardless of its current state, i am sure that i will play hundreds of hours in this game, simply because nothing comes close its core game experience in that theme. Yes Rome 1 made a better first impression back then, heck even Praetorians, but times have advanced so much that no one can really go back there... So lets just hope CA listen to the fan base this time and the weekly patches get it right some time in the future, whats sure is that this game will most certainly take a lot of support for the coming 2-3 years and at least 2 very important expansions. Whats it seems to be greatly anhanced is the replayability this time, the armies look, play and feel so much different and the options of handling this are richier than every other game, therefore giving the impression that this game could last more than a year without an expansion or DLC. So i guess thats what G$ had in mind when they were giving that value for money badge, def not the unacceptable state the developers handle it at launch...
#40 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

Homeworld 2 and supreme commander puts this to shame...hmm I think I will go dig those up those were pretty amazing back in the day and honeslty they still look up to par with the latest games like this, this game didn't upgrade all that much with time.

#41 Posted by raven1971 (1 posts) -

Must say that I am disappointed as well at this point. First off I feel that I am playing a beta release. Things still crash and there are a lot of minor bugs in the game that just should not be there. Also the AI has major balancing issues that make the game very unpredictable. That's just plain silly and I think EA was under pressure to get the game out there before the big titles hit the shelves for the holiday season. But it gives the game a bad reputation that will be hard to fix.

But these things can be fixed with updates and I presume the guys at EA are working overtime to get them fixed.

What I am more worried about is that it lost its wow factor to me. I have been playing this game since the original shogun and I must say this has been the easiest one to turn off. The folks here at gamespot seem to agree with me as this is the lowest scoring TW game ever!

I am trying to put my finger on it why that is. I think it has to do with the fact that the game doesn't reflect my casual gamestyle anymore. I like a good defence block combined with archers and fast moving cavalry to round up survivors. However there are no more blocks of archers with the army system, every missile unit is a skirmish unit. Also I found that the game does not build and draw you in. The first battles are easy, but after that you encounter very hard opponents that (even though they only have one region) seem to have massive armies.

Anyways.. I just put the 54 euro game aside and might have another look at it at the weekend. Am just dissapointed in EA and the total war series.

#42 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

The total war series is overrated, plenty of other games that do similar style maybe not with a world map, but games like home world, and supreme commander to name a few look better and play a hell of a lot better than this one does. No gore? Give me a break, the gore in shogun 2 is the only reason I even play it.

#43 Posted by mariocerame (6 posts) -

I don't know what's worse--the game or the GS review of it.

#44 Posted by richreason (0 posts) -
I was really surprised to see that this game only got a 8 on gamespot... I think this is their best version yet I started playing it and couldn't stop, it was much more all encompassing then any of the previous games. Shogun 2 wasn't bad but it had no diversity between the factions, you basically just started on different parts of the map and with a different bonus so the only thing that changed was your tactics. Their is much more to the strategy side of this game which is fantastic because I only take personal control of battles that are larger or are crucial. As far as the game having problems I am running it on my laptop I have a 650m GT and an i7 quadcore but it is of course dumbed down a bit more my laptop, and I play it on high settings at 1080p and get 40fps on average. I have seen a few small glitches; namely a land army getting stuck at sea and unable to move, and once the game froze during the AI moves and I had to reset it. But overall nothing that really affected me from continuing to play the game. I have posted previously about gamers getting too caught up in graphics, and not enjoying the actual game. The game dynamics and functions don't really change with the graphics they only look better and as another user posted if your worried about the graphics update your computer. I feel this game is much more replayable then shogun 2 as each faction presents unique challenges and has unique units which will require unique tactics. I will admit I am a total war fanboy, and so I am probably a bit biast... From all the comments and hype about the game I think this is a game you will either love or hate... I
#45 Posted by GONtheSKYLORD (3029 posts) -
The series isn't overrated, only this game.
#46 Posted by bhudspat (1354 posts) -

It seems like with each successive game more and more whiners come out. Good game CA i say, let the haters hate. Keep patching and making the game better. Me I am glad they chose to release it now. The game is very playable even on my 8 year old Pentium D, a little choppy but playable. By releasing the game maybe earlier than 100% ready bumps up the # of play testers from a couple hundred to a couple of million which allows them to find the bugs quicker and repair them. No Total War game is going to be 100% out of the box, the way I see it they release at 80% and benefit greatly from fans playing the game.

I have liked each game that they have released, the good news is that the whiners should be gone from the forums within a month or two and there will be better conversations about the game.

#47 Posted by GONtheSKYLORD (3029 posts) -

It seems like with each successive game more and more whiners come out. Good game CA i say, let the haters hate. Keep patching and making the game better. Me I am glad they chose to release it now. The game is very playable even on my 8 year old Pentium D, a little choppy but playable. By releasing the game maybe earlier than 100% ready bumps up the # of play testers from a couple hundred to a couple of million which allows them to find the bugs quicker and repair them. No Total War game is going to be 100% out of the box, the way I see it they release at 80% and benefit greatly from fans playing the game.

I have liked each game that they have released, the good news is that the whiners should be gone from the forums within a month or two and there will be better conversations about the game.

bhudspat
lol fanboys willing to settle for a poor game. You're delusional. CA admits the game is marred with problems.
#48 Posted by davidsworld3 (3043 posts) -

Sorry to burst your bubble but there is a reason hardly anyone is discussing this disappointing game.  There wont be any conversations in a month it will be abandoned like most of the other topics on this site. Very low population in the active community anymore.

Personally I give it a 7.  This does nothing better than the last game, the battles are not improved, ai is just as bad if not worse, for a decade this took a large step back.  Fanboys like you are what killing games these days, devs think oh they wont care if we dont put everything we promise, it has the name thats enough!  Idiot.

#49 Posted by strategyfn (379 posts) -

^ There wasn't a lot of activity here even before it was released and a lot of people were looking forward to it. I assume people have school, work etc. and don't have the time to post here.

#50 Posted by hvypetals (412 posts) -

WOW look at this NOSEdive!!!!

Queue the whisting bomb sound effect...

http://steamgraph.net/index.php?action=graph&appid=214950&from=1376463902