#1 Posted by John_Dane -
This character is a kunoichi, or female ninja. She is meant to kill things quickly and avoid blows. She begins her assault by throwing a ton of shuriken and kunai ("Cursed Daggers") at enemies. If they don't die from this onslaught, she Burning Leaps into the fray, hastes herself, and lays waste to all foes with her element-imbued blades.
- She never misses her mark, but her mark often misses her.
- She always goes for the jugular.
- She relies on an arsenal of ninja weapons and Ninpo magic to get the job done.
- She's agile, tricky, and deadly.
Her name is Hibana.
2 STR (3 when DEX is 109)
2 DEX (until 109)
1 FOC (2 when DEX is 109; sub with odd point in VIT here and there)
You may choose any of the following skills, as per your taste.
You can use a wide array of skills, or focus on just a few.
It's all up to you.
(Used to get out of trouble, or create distance so you can throw glaives.
(Cripple and poison foes)
(Your main skill, your basic shuriken throw)
(Used while in melee combat to damage foes, stun them, and create distance)
(Great for crowd control)
(Used to jump into the fray)
-Share the Wealth
(You'll have full charge at all times, so might as well)
(Ninpo that weakens your marks)
-Master of Elements
(Increase damage from element weapons, poisons, and Fireball/Frost)
(Powerful Ninpo, used to destroy powerful enemies)
(Ninpo that makes you as light as a shadow)
1) Assign Rune Vault and Burning Leap to the right mouse button. Use tab to switch between them when you need one or the other.
2) Assign other skills to hotbar:
---1 Glaive Sweep
---2 Flaming Glaives
---3 Glaive Throw
---4 Shattering Glaive
---5 Cursed Daggers
---7 Blade Pact
3) Open with Blade Pact and throw lots of glaives at your foes. You'll kill most weak critters this way. If they're not dead, jump in with Burning Leap and melee to finish them.
4) Fighting lots of enemies? Throw Cursed Daggers, Sandstorm, and Flaming Glaives. They will die.
5) Need to create distance? Try Rune Vault and Glaive Sweep.
6) Stuff surrounding you? Glaive Sweep and Flaming Glaives are your friends.
7) Fighting a boss? Haste, Blade Pact, Rune Vault, and Burning Leap tactically to avoid telegraphed attacks. Mix ranged and melee attacks, stay on the move. Do as much as you can to not get hit, while also dealing as much damage as quickly as possible.
Hair Color: Black
Pet: Black Panther
Pet Name: Shadow
Insert something here about a young girl who was trained to become a lethal killer. Her clan of ninjas was killed by Steampunk Oda Nobunaga, she wants revenge, etc...
I might post a video soon of this build in action. Thanks for reading.