Tony Hawk's Underground Related Games
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure is "Tony Hawk Light"--a good game for young players or Disney fans who also enjoy skateboarding games.
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2003
This skateboarding game will let you explore eight different environments as any of the four members of Team Rocket.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2003
Ride Razor scooters through levels filled with ramps, rails, and half-pipes.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2001
Thanks to its dichotomous design, fans of the vert event will love X Games Skateboarding, while street fans should look elsewhere.
- Release Date: Sep 12, 2001
Backyard Skateboarding 2006 is the fourth version of the children's football video game series. Now you can play as kid versions of NFL athletes, including Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2004
SSX 3 for the GBA is graphically impressive and does a nice job of duplicating many of the features found in the console versions.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
The controls and general feel of Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX make it a satisfying product.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2001
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2003
It's Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 on snow--albeit with a few caveats.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2001
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 for the Game Boy Advance improves upon the previous release in every conceivable way.
- Release Date: Aug 13, 2002
Kelly Slater and several other professional surfers will be featured in Activision's GBA game.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2002
Aspyr is bringing Activision's wakeboarding game to the GBA.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2003
Ten Pin Alley is a bowling game with a number of characters, each with their own unique bowling style.
- Release Date: Apr 26, 2004
Super Dodge Ball does a good job of showcasing the power of the Game Boy Advance--it's fast, colorful, and fun to play.
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2001
The GBA version of Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 makes no compromises in re-creating the experience of its console cousins.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2001
You'd be hard-pressed not to enjoy SSX Tricky on the Game Boy Advance.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2002
- Release Date: 2001
The game just feels like a BMX video game on a handheld system ought to feel--like a miniaturized version of its console cousin without any compromises or cutbacks.
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2002
Bet on virtual horse races and win cash on the Game Boy Advance.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2001
Crawfish will revive the classic Bitmap Brothers' game on the GBA.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2002
Race through Alcatraz, the Great Wall of China, and other landmarks in Crave's GBA in-line skating game.
- Release Date: Apr 5, 2002
Guide Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy, Big Bad Pete, and Chip and Dale in snowboarding competition with four main gameplay modes (Race, Trick, Rally, and Time Trial).
- Release Date: Feb 5, 2003
This snowboarding game offers both realistic and fictional courses in Alaska, Everest, San Francisco, Las Vegas, and more.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2002
In relation to other GBA extreme sports games, it stacks up quite favorably.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2002
- Release Date: Jan 27, 2005
- Player Reviews: 8
- Game Universe:
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (DC, N64, PS, GBC, NGE),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC, N64, GBA, MAC, IP),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, PS, GBC, PC, GBA, N64, MAC),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (MAC, PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA, PS, PC, ZOD, MOBILE),
- Tony Hawk's Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PC),
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (MOBILE, PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, PSP, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (XBOX, GC, PS2, X360, PC),
- Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (DS, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (X360, PS3, PSP, XBOX, PS2),
- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (PS2, WII, DS, GBA)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Tony Hawk's Underground Navigation