Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Related Games
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure is a good game for younger players or Disney fans who also enjoy skateboarding games.
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2003
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2007
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2007
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2007
It's easily the most cohesive and well-rounded surfing game to hit the PlayStation 2 yet, and it's also a unique and enjoyable extreme sports game in its own right.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
If you're not already a fan of the series, Gallop Racer 2004 doesn't provide a new, compelling reason to grab the reins.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
The game's shallow goal design keeps it from achieving the same level of addictiveness as games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and Aggressive Inline.
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2002
Play as Barbie as you explore the wilderness with your horse in this quest-based open world adventure game.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2008
While not without its flaws, the game capably brings the gameplay mechanics and general style of the Tony Hawk games to the mountain.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2001
Fans of the genre will be left wanting more, which makes Wakeboarding Unleashed a terrific candidate for your next game rental.
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2003
Derby Stallion 04 usings polyganol graphics for a more realistic experience, as well as more complex program data and other features.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2004
This arcade-style rugby game is being developed by the team responsible for Jonah Lomu Rugby.
- Release Date: September 2004
EyeToy: AntiGrav pushes the limits of what you should expect from an EyeToy entry, but its occasional inconsistency hobbles an otherwise bold and enjoyable experience.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
- Release Date: May 20, 2004
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2004
EA Sports Rugby 2005 features a host of graphical and gameplay upgrades including a completely upgraded graphical engine, realistic motion-captured player animations, and dramatic lighting.
- Release Date: Mar 8, 2005
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
- Release Date: Mar 10, 2005
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2004
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2004
SSX is one of the PlayStation 2 launch titles that truly excels in every single category a game can be rated on, to the point that even video game fans who aren't into snowboarding games have to sit up and take notice.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2000
More than just an upgrade of the original, SSX Tricky is the best snowboarding game ever made.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2001
It takes the gameplay and design concepts that have worked well in past alternative sports games and gives them enough of a face-lift to make the game feel new.
- Release Date: May 28, 2002
Anyone with an interest in rugby will definitely get something out of this game.
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2001
- Player Reviews: 140
- Game Universe:
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (DC, N64, PS, GBC, NGE),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC, N64, GBA, MAC, IP),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, PS, GBC, PC, GBA, N64, MAC),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (MAC, PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA, PS, PC, ZOD, MOBILE),
- Tony Hawk's Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PC),
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (MOBILE, PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, PSP, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (XBOX, GC, PS2, X360, PC),
- Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (DS, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (X360, PS3, PSP, XBOX, PS2),
- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (PS2, WII, DS, GBA)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
8 Players Online
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Navigation