THIS is what it's all about...
follis12 wrote this review on .
If you ask a random person to name a video game, most likely they'll say Mario. This is because of the fun everyone has had playing this brilliant series. Nintendo has managed to continue in the tradition with this remarkable version for the DS. Here are my notable features of the game.
1. Minigames - great variety, well done and addictive
2. Fun multiplayer battle mode
3. Download feature that only requires one game pack
4. Lots of hidden worlds and "secrets" which are part of the Mario tradition
5. Value brought by the different variety within the game; minigames, the three big coins on each level, ect.
6. The dual touch screen plays in well as sort of a status / map.
Best of all, the look and feel of the original Mario is captured in a new and improved package. I'd say this is the best Mario game since Super Mario World. Overall this is a fun, good looking game that is a must for any DS collection.