PS3 version Review?

#1 Posted by anarayan (338 posts) -

Is there going to be a PS3 version review or is it going to be just the X360 review like it was in AC3? Thanks!

#2 Posted by Lenarius (198 posts) -

Here's a PS3 review in a nutshell: It runs perfectly. Seriously, no framerate issues, graphics are fantastic, gameplay is smooth and satisfying. You shouldn't feel the slightest hesitation to get it for PS3.

#3 Posted by anarayan (338 posts) -

Here's a PS3 review in a nutshell: It runs perfectly. Seriously, no framerate issues, graphics are fantastic, gameplay is smooth and satisfying. You shouldn't feel the slightest hesitation to get it for PS3.

Lenarius

I appreciate that. Thank you!

#4 Posted by vesper8 (65 posts) -

I hope this is one of those rare games where they do a seperate review for the PC version because I think it deserves it and it deserves at least a 9 if not a 9.5 on PC IMO

#5 Posted by kobra_kaiden (52 posts) -

Uhh... The fps is pretty meh on my ps3. Feels like its 25-28 in Rainy areas. Maybe because I have a Phat that is dieing of old age.

#6 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

It's definitely your "fat" (not phat this isn't 1996 lol) ps3. That thing sucks.... Had to upgrade after my games were chugging with it. 

#7 Posted by kobra_kaiden (52 posts) -

I'd like to upgrade... But with a PS4 right around the corner I'm just not sure it's worth it anymore.

#8 Posted by SNESNOSTALGIA2 (133 posts) -

You're right...and i would have waited too but I NEED (not want - need lol) to play The Last of Us. I'm surprised your original lasted this long - you obviously take excellent care of it. 

#9 Posted by Ryder_49 (119 posts) -

Lenarius
This is a perfect summary. Runs perfectly on PS3.
#10 Posted by murph85 (232 posts) -

[QUOTE="Lenarius"]

Ryder_49

This is a perfect summary. Runs perfectly on PS3.

Is there a noticeable difference in graphics compared to the Xbox or are both games about the same?