Can I run Tomb Raider on my PC?

#1 Posted by DrRabbi (2 posts) -

Specs :

Ram - 6 GB's

Intel Core i3-2310M CPU

2.10 GHz

64 bit operating system

#2 Posted by herviross_2 (2689 posts) -

Go to http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri and follow these steps to find out if you can run Tomb Raider on your PC.

1. Type in 'Tomb Raider' in the 'Search for a game' bar. 
  2. Click 'Can You Run it'. 
  3. You'll be given three options on how you'd like to proceed with the analysis. I recommend you pick the first option, which is Automatic Detection, and click Begin Detection. You may have to allow permission for Java to run.
  4. The final screen will let you know if you can play Tomb Raider.
#3 Posted by omega5959 (3 posts) -
No need to run such apps. Check the website for system requirements is enough information to give you the idea.

Minimum system requirements for PC Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit) DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600 Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300) 1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)

Recommended system requirements for PC Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8 DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 4870, nVidia GTX 480 Quad core CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 565, Intel Core i5-750 4GB Memory

#4 Posted by Kickable (1094 posts) -
forgot to post video card. I'm on a GTX 560 and runs great, similar hardware otherwise. Realistic hair drops my fps by like 40, not exagerrating, that's not gonna happen. Hopefully it's just optimization and they fix it. Anyways, 60fps without tessellation, 45-50 with.
#5 Posted by Arnys1000 (2 posts) -

Sorry for bumping up old post. But I need to know if i can run Tomb raider on this: Intel pentium b950, 4gb ram, and intel hd grapics card, from what I found it is hd 2000.

Thank you for replays :)

Edit: it's a notebook  in case that changes anythink

#6 Posted by daman246 (479 posts) -

abby, you wont even be able to run it at the lowest settings unfortunately.

#7 Posted by LethalBurst (66 posts) -

Sorry for bumping up old post. But I need to know if i can run Tomb raider on this: Intel pentium b950, 4gb ram, and intel hd grapics card, from what I found it is hd 2000.

Arnys1000

You will not be able to play with those specs. In fact, the game may not launch at all.

#8 Posted by Arnys1000 (2 posts) -

[QUOTE="Arnys1000"]

LethalBurst

You will not be able to play with those specs. In fact, the game may not launch at all.

awww yisss, thanks man. i betted 250$ that it wont run on that guys laptop :D just needed double check.

#9 Posted by Justin2568 (2 posts) -
My specs are Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU B960 @ 2.2ghz.4gb of RAM.64bit operating system.Windows 7.Will it run this game?I play Mass Effect 3, Spec Ops:The Line,BFP4F(high),and Need For Speed Hot pursuit pretty decently.Just wondering if I can run and handle the game at any settings.Would be appreciated.