Tomb Raider: Underworld Question
- Posted by lessmom
- on Sep 15, 2009 6:18 am GMT
How do I get the relic in Thors eye at Midgard Serpent?
I had this problem and the only solution I found was to try falling (or jumping) down onto the top of his shield. You'll miss/die a good few times, but find the right spot and it *is* possible. From the shield you can walk onto his hand and then jump to one of the pillars in the centre.
As an aside, I gather the "correct" method to get onto his hammer is to jump across from the other two pillars, but what's easier if you've landed back where I suggested is to jump to his chest (where the belt was), and then scrabble up onto his hammer-arm from there ("inside" his arm, rather than "outside" where the pillars are). The camera goes a bit crazy and it doesn't look like you're supposed to do it, but it does work. Good luck!
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 76
- Game Universe:
- Tomb Raider (1996) (PC, PS, SAT),
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Chronicles (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2, PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Legend (PS2, PC, PSP, X360, XBOX, GC, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (PC, PS, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PSP, PS2, PC, WII, X360, MOBILE, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Gold (PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3, PC, X360, DS, WII, PS2, MOBILE, MAC),
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PC, X360, PS3, IP)
- Number of Players:
Tomb Raider: Underworld Navigation