Tomb Raider Related Games
Those who lost interest in the series with Tomb Raider II may want to give it another look with the third.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 1998
You are Snake, a government agent on a mission to regain control of a secret nuclear weapons base from terrorist hands.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 1998
If you're armed with weapons and a strong disrespect for authority, you might just want to take that Body Count song to heart and become a cop killer.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1998
The game would have scored higher if it had come packed with the original game, but without it, it must simply be judged as an optional expansion pack for Metal Gear fans who crave a little more of that stealth action.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
Even though the gameplay is largely the same as in the previous GTA, it's still a lot of fun.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 1999
If there were any justice, Konami would just bite the bullet and release it as is for the American public.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 1999
There are so many twists and turns in the plot that you want to continually play just a little further and the storyline's mature tone is refreshing, enough so that it makes you look past the game's few warts.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2000
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix is a game that successfully blends the action, survival-horror, and role-playing genres into a single outstanding product.
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2001
Action on the Playstation is seldom more fun.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1996
- Release Date: March 1997
Crusader is a great game that possesses an almost unlimited amount of death and destruction.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 1996
- Release Date: August 1996
- Release Date: Jun 24, 1996
- Release Date: Aug 30, 1996
Konami's first entry in the horror genre - while not quite up to the mark of Capcom's Resident Evil 2 - is a great beginning.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
Resident Evil - a super-slick, realistically mapped, and ultra-violent Alone in the Dark - is at the top of the heap in cinematic 3-D adventure games.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 1996
Resident Evil 2 is one of the most entertaining games I've ever played.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 1998
An addictive, well-rounded game that is balanced, challenging, and, most of all, fun to play.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 1997
Unlike other series that offer incremental "improvements," the RE lineup continues to refine an already excellent premise.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 1999
So, from the looks of things, it appears as if Capcom has another winner on its hands.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
All in all, it's a welcome surprise.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 1998
Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare borrows heavily from the Resident Evil series, complete with all of the trappings involved in this style of game.
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2001
It's really nice to be surprised while playing Resident Evil once again.
- Release Date: 1997
Tenchu excels in every way that counts.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1998
Crystal Dynamics' long-awaited sequel to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain is a far different animal from its predecessor.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 1999
- Player Reviews: 54
- Game Universe:
- Tomb Raider (1996) (PC, PS, SAT),
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Chronicles (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2, PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Legend (PS2, PC, PSP, X360, XBOX, GC, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (PC, PS, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PSP, PS2, PC, WII, X360, MOBILE, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Gold (PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3, PC, X360, DS, WII, PS2, MOBILE, MAC),
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PC, X360, PS3, IP)
- Number of Players:
Tomb Raider Navigation