come on pc version

#1 Posted by nodbon (1 posts) -
oh i hate this game for making want to buy a console. and chances are pc wont get a shot at this game, because it will be a flag ship title. backroom deals with Ubisoft will keep it locked in and we probably wont ever see a pc version or it will be a couple of years later. im so sad. but i have hope with my favorite emerging genre of mmofpsrpg or mmorpgfps? fpsrpgmmo maybe? anyway, that a game with as much eye-candy and tactics will be made around the same time when this comes out and its a big hit. still i petition to have this game on pc!
#2 Posted by maxerken (1 posts) -
Yes, the game is very good! New graphics, interface, but wish to PC will not work. I would also like to see this game on the PC platform, for us it is more than on the consoles! Solutions for you! We will look forward to it! Good luck to you!
#3 Posted by Armyboy5 (1478 posts) -

Yes, the game is very good! New graphics, interface, but wish to PC will not work. I would also like to see this game on the PC platform, for us it is more than on the consoles! Solutions for you! We will look forward to it! Good luck to you!maxerken

You were saying? :)

#4 Posted by ovp87 (50 posts) -

I disagree, flagship or not, this is one of those titles that are a no-brainer.

+ its online, so no (obvious)/unpopular DRM will be required to keep it pirate-free.

+ Its clearly got the potential PC community, given the response UBI has been getting from the PC crowd.

+ UBI's got a lot of experience with PC releases.

#5 Posted by Field_Commander (7 posts) -

I'd imagineit's much easier to do aa cross platform game with console only support. Otherwise the PC players will easily chew up all those console players even with aim assistant on.

#6 Posted by eyanvenom (963 posts) -

You guys cried, and they listened- there WILL be a PC version now. Hooray!

#7 Posted by greasemonkey42 (2918 posts) -
ALL HAIL PC! I might actually get this game now. I definitely did not want to get this on next gen and have to fork out the monthly subscription fees for Gold or PS+
#8 Posted by murph85 (210 posts) -

@greasemonkey42: There is no monthly subscription for PS+. Your options are either 3 months or a full year.