Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow Related Games
As long as you're not expecting any huge additions to the Metal Gear milieu, The Twin Snakes serves as a great revival of a true classic.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
Catwoman attempts to deliver some Prince of Persia-like acrobatics, but its sharp graphics are offset by bad control, weak voice work, and shoddy gameplay.
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2004
Play as man or beast in Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie. You can be King Kong or Jack Driscoll as you follow a story based on the movie.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
This stealth and action game will see players assuming the role of IMF agent Ethan Hunt.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
The Incredibles is a fairly unremarkable experience that puts you through the motions of the film's plot without capturing any of its essence.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2004
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
Killer 7 chronicles the connection between two men whose intertwined paths develop into a tale of revenge and altering personas. You play as not only one man but also as his seven other personalities in a mission to stop a wave of indiscriminate violence that's plaguing the world.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2005
Teen Titans is an action adventure game based on the Warner Bros. animated series.
- Release Date: May 24, 2006
Hitman 2 is late to the party on the GameCube, but owners of Nintendo's system would be better off playing it late than never.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2003
If you can get around the weaker aspects of the game, Rogue Ops should be a reasonably entertaining experience for stealth fans looking for their next fix.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
Bratz: Forever Diamondz sends you across the country in search of the hottest fashion designer. Features include a figure skating competition and the ability to adopt a pet to train, dress, accessorize and showcase in competitions.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2006
Inspired by the 1963 movie of the same name, From Russia with Love lets you play as the classic James Bond as portrayed by Sean Connery. You can drive in classic cars and use upgradeable weapons and gadgetry to complete the game's nonlinear missions.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
Tomb Raider: Legend follows the action-packed adventures of Lara Croft.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
The Prince of Persia returns to his kingdom to find it decimated by war and turned against him in Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones. You can play as the time-bending prince or his evil alter-ego as he tries to return to the throne that is rightfully his.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2005
Resident Evil 4 marks a new chapter in the Resident Evil series. You'll rejoin Leon S. Kennedy six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2005
If you've been waiting for a truly compelling reason to invest in a GameCube-to-GBA link cable, this is probably it.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2004
Spider-Man 2 is a good game, but its repetitive gameplay, combined with an open-ended design, also makes it feel like a missed opportunity.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2004
Batman: Vengeance succeeds at what it set out to do--it puts you into the role of Batman.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
This third-person action adventure game will let players assume the role of a medieval knight.
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2004
Much like the film it's based on, King Arthur does little to distinguish itself.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2004
While the game feels pretty short, its interesting premise and impressive presentation pick up the slack and make Beyond Good & Evil a game well worth playing.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2003
If you love the Harry Potter series and you can get past a few rough edges, Prisoner of Azkaban should be a satisfyingly interactive way to experience the story once again.
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2004
Despite a few rough patches, Second Sight ought to be an entertaining and unique ride for just about any action fan.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
- Player Reviews: 28
- Game Universe:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (DC, GBC, N64, PS, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (XBOX, PC, GC, PS2, MAC, NGE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (PC, PS, DC, PS2, GBA, MAC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (XBOX, PC, PS2, GC, GBA, NGE, MOBILE, MAC, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC, XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (PS2, NGE, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC, XBOX, NGE, PS2, GC, DS, 3DS)
- Number of Players:
Splinter Cell: PT Navigation