Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Related Games
The Splinter Cell stealth action series returns for a fourth go-around in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2006
San Andreas definitely lives up to the Grand Theft Auto name. In fact, it's arguably the best game in the series.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2004
Metal Gear Solid 3 is a great achievement, one that fans of the series will love and vividly remember long after most of 2004's other games are forgotten.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2004
Inspired by real-world events, Mercenaries begins the search for the leader of a North Korean military coup who threatens the world with nuclear war. As one of the top operatives for a private mercenaries company, you have been called in to execute the general and his top military and scientific advisors.
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2005
The Getaway: Black Monday offers more predictable driving and on-foot controls, new vehicles, a variety of mission types, and new characters. The story begins with events that take place two years after the demise of the most notorious crime boss of London's East End, Charlie Jolson.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2005
Killer 7 chronicles the connection between two men whose intertwined paths develop into a tale of revenge and altering personas. You play as not only one man but also as his seven other personalities in a mission to stop a wave of indiscriminate violence that's plaguing the world.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2005
One of the most popular, most successful, and best-looking games for Microsoft's Xbox is now on the PS2, and in certain ways it's better than the original.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2003
Play as man or beast in Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie. You can be King Kong or Jack Driscoll as you follow a story based on the movie.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
Crime Life: Gang Wars immerses you in a modern-day gang environment where you must rise through the ranks to become a gang leader.
- Release Date: Sep 1, 2005
This cartoon-inspired action game sees you traveling the world in search of ancient artifacts, and it features a number of EyeToy minigames.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2004
The Incredibles is a fairly unremarkable experience that puts you through the motions of the film's plot without capturing any of its essence.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2004
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2004
Gadget and the Gadgetinis is an action game based on the animated series, Inspector Gadget. You play as Inspector Gadget, his Gadgetinis, and Penny as they fight to stop the evil Dr. Claw from spreading Mad Gas.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2004
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City provides just about everything you'd want in a follow-up to an outstanding game.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2002
Grand Theft Auto III is, quite simply, an incredible experience that shouldn't be missed by anyone mature enough to handle it.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2001
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence adds a six-player online mode, a new camera angle, and many more interesting extras to Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
It boils down to this: You need to play Metal Gear Solid 2.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2001
Bully is an action game from Rockstar that takes place at Bullworth Academy, where you face bullies, mean teachers, and more.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
Technically, Metal Gear Solid 2 is an impressive game--it's just that everyone's played it already, and most of those who haven't yet probably shouldn't.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2003
Manhunt is an audacious game that backs up its extremely violent subject matter with solid stealth action gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories lets you re-visit Liberty City on your Playstation 2.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2006
The stealthy assassin Agent 47 returns for a fourth appearance.
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
GTA returns to the titular tropical metropolis of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, but with an all-new storyline.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2007
Though The Getaway's combination of driving and on-foot shooting sequences is occasionally entertaining, and the production values are impressive, usually the game just isn't fun.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2003
Yakuza 2 plunges you into the violent Japanese underworld in this free-roaming adventure game.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2008
- Player Reviews: 132
- Game Universe:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (DC, GBC, N64, PS, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (XBOX, PC, GC, PS2, MAC, NGE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (PC, PS, DC, PS2, GBA, MAC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (XBOX, PC, PS2, GC, GBA, NGE, MOBILE, MAC, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC, XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (PS2, NGE, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC, XBOX, NGE, PS2, GC, DS, 3DS)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
4 Players Online
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Navigation