Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory Hints & Cheats
- The world is on the brink of war once again, and only Sam Fisher can pull it back. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory sends him around the world, from Panama to the Koreas to Japan, in an attempt to trace the ultimate source of a technological terror attack. Hopefully he's read this Walkthrough, which offers up a complete walkthrough for the game, as well as numerous tips on how to use your weapons and how to deal with enemy guards.
Play any level without beating the gameYou must make a new profile and name it the following.
Password Effect COOPA22COOL Lets you play any level, any time, without beating the game
Unlockable modeComplete the game in co-op mission mode to unlock elite mode
How to Unlock Unlockable Complete the game in co-op mission mode Elite mode
Prince of PersiaDuring Stage 5, while infiltrating Displace International, Sam will come across two guards talking about Prince of Persia Warrior Within. It is the small cafe next to a laser filled hallway, past a keypad locked door. A second way to access the room is through a vent. Because Sam is inside the vent, the conversation becomes difficult to hear
HaloThis is something that is quite amusing. When you go to write a text message on Xbox Live, if you enter the word "Halo", it gives you a message saying offensive text, cannot be sent. Just another of many cracks on video games to be found in Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory.
Splinter Cell On TVDuring the 4th mission The Penthouse, when you get near the spiral staircase, there will be a TV which has Splinter Cell showing.
Metal Gear SolidDuring the final mission, at the escalator where there are 3 guards talking at the bottom of it...wait at the top of the escalator and one of the guards will be begin walking up to your level. Grab him and interrogate him to hear him make a crack about Metal Gear Solid.
Half-LifeIn the Battery mission when you need to crack the casing on the missile launcher Sam says that he didn't bring a crowbar. Then Grimsdottir says "Whatever. Crowbars are for geeky video game characters.", a reference to Gordon Freeman from Half-Life and Half-Life 2.
Rainbow Six 3:Black Arrow in game music in Splinter CellOn the first level (The Lighthouse), you can hear the orchestral music from the Hotel level of Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow in one of the tents. It is the tent with the guard inside.
Disco Lights in Factory.As a spy go in the main hall and go towards the computer hack that has the lasers covering it. Climb up the nearby ladder to get to the top floor and there should be a box close by. Jump on the rail and if you look real close there is a steel pipe that is next to the rail. Jump on it and climb to the top and you have just activated the disco lights. Jump down and head to the main corridor that connects all 3 rooms and there are disco lights, confetti, and corny music playing.
Steal a Gold BarIn the bank level, immediately after picking the lock to get into the presidents room turn left and you will see a painting. Walk up to the painting and lift the picture, inside will be a vault which you can hack and take a gold bar. All it really does it look cool, plus you can throw it to kill enemies with a bar of gold.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|Other||Expert Mode Stealth Guide by Ghidrah||139K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Shotgunnova||135K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by genius of the hole||157K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by zamaneethegreat||108K|
|Other||Co-op Walkthrough by Eddo89||69K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by VampireHorde||218K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Swwatter||53K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by fablex04||128K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by manofaiki2003||235K|
|Other||Aquarius Map Guide by the_sideburns||76K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by SamFisherRules||92K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by shyty02||145K|
|Character Guide||Mercenary FAQ by discostu514||68K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by TehSpecialVet0rz||31K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by MythosII||94K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by VampireHorde||12K|
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 412
- Game Universe:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (DC, GBC, N64, PS, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (XBOX, PC, GC, PS2, MAC, NGE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (PC, PS, DC, PS2, GBA, MAC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (XBOX, PC, PS2, GC, GBA, NGE, MOBILE, MAC, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC, XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (PS2, NGE, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC, XBOX, NGE, PS2, GC, DS, 3DS)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
4 Players Online