Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Related Games
If you've never experienced Counter-Strike before, this new version of the classic team-based PC shooter may cause you to wonder what, exactly, all the fuss is about.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
SWAT: Global Strike Team is an impressive and successful effort to bring the old series into the 21st century.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
A tactical first-person shooter developed in conjunction with the US Army in which you create a soldier and advance him or her through an army career.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat brings the intensity of Battlefield 1942 into the modern era with the latest vehicles and weapons systems available. In this first-person shooter, you'll choose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, China, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2005
Created under the direction of the US Marine Corps, First to Fight puts you behind the barrel of an M16-A4 as a Marine fireteam leader. Now it's up to you to lead your four-man team through the dangerous streets of Beirut in modern urban combat.
- Release Date: Apr 6, 2005
Assume the role of pro paintball players, like Greg Hastings, as you use equipment from real life paintball sponsors to compete in realistic tournaments.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
- Player Reviews: 103
- Game Universe:
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six (DC, GBC, N64, PS, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (XBOX, PC, GC, PS2, MAC, NGE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear (PC, PS, DC, PS2, GBA, MAC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (XBOX, PC, PS2, GC, GBA, NGE, MOBILE, MAC, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (PC, XBOX, PS2),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (PC, XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PS3),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm (PS2, NGE, MOBILE),
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2 (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC),
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (PC, XBOX, NGE, PS2, GC, DS, 3DS)
- Online Modes:
Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Navigation