so this is what have become of Ghost Recon!?

#1 Posted by mishfish (132 posts) -

for me it seems more like 3rd person CoD....

#3 Posted by c4l1d3n (157 posts) -

This Game ROCKS! Soooo much fun.

#4 Posted by mishfish (132 posts) -

i didn't talk about the gunfight (wich btw also very arcadish) i was talking about the script tunnel maps,the maps try to give you some kind of illusion of 1 big map but its just scriped part after part,wich totaly sucks and Ghost recon was never like that.

oh and BTW the russian in the game is horrid,its like really one of the worst russian acting i ever saw,its funny because there are alot of russain speakers in america and they picked american actor to do the russian @_@

#5 Posted by GillianMcMezmer (340 posts) -

Time to move along OPtroll. Why do people that obviously hate a game take time to whine and complain in the forums about it? Because they are trolling which is against the rules on this website.

Just STFU and move along.

#6 Posted by tmacman (925 posts) -
Ubi seemingly forgot ghost recon was a squad based shooter, just like they forgot splinter cell was a stealth game...does that mean that Rainbow Six is going to be a kart racer 0_o
#7 Posted by Kickable (1115 posts) -

Time to move along OPtroll. Why do people that obviously hate a game take time to whine and complain in the forums about it? Because they are trolling which is against the rules on this website.

Just STFU and move along.

GillianMcMezmer
it's Ubisoft, hateful posts are business as usual. they're usually warranted too.