Thief Questions... Come here!

#1 Posted by CptKanePrima (10 posts) -

My name is Travis and I helped with the PrimaGames Guide for Thief and I'm here if anyone has any questions about the game after it comes out. Feel free to comment whatever questions you have and ill get back to you as soon as possible if not right away. Thank you.

#2 Posted by bigdaddyhise78 (10 posts) -

@cptkaneprima: on thief XBOX ONE what is the safe number for the big safe in the keep on chapter 4 after you push the two big buttons it give you a number 30,11,98 but it wont work what do i need to do to get in the safe i love the game but i got stuck if you can help thank you email me thank you!!

#4 Posted by CptKanePrima (10 posts) -

@bigdaddyhise78: Ok, when you see the two different sets of safes, the first one on the right will be 3-1-9, you will get a cut scene and you must kill some gaurds but when your done and you get back to the safe, the next combination for the left side is 0-1-8. If this doesnt work please let me know.

#5 Edited by MAYO95 (7 posts) -

My audio and video are not in sync at all.Even my subtitles.How can I fix this?

#6 Edited by CptKanePrima (10 posts) -

@MAYO95: You have changed everything in the settings screen correct?

#7 Posted by MAYO95 (7 posts) -

@cptkaneprima: I put everything in low quality but the issue is still there.The cut scenes still arent in sync at all.Everything else runs smooth but the cut scenes.

#8 Posted by CptKanePrima (10 posts) -

@MAYO95: Are you using Steam for your game or a disk? You might need to update the game.

#9 Posted by waltzink (196 posts) -

i wish i had seen this before posting. for the trophies, does knocking out dogs during story chapters negate receiving the "moral victory" trophy? thanks.

#10 Posted by sceptre73 (4 posts) -

In the game there are some obelisks with buttons at the base that when pushed apparently do nothing but now I have found the documents that show these and the object in the case at Ectors and there seems to be a "mission"? called bits and pieces but I'm obviously missing something. I've pushed the buttons on all the obelisks and gone back to Ectors to get the key or whatever it is out of the case but I can't, you can't use any of your tools or weapons in Ectors place or on Ector so I can't get the object out of the case.So what am I missing?