The Game was fun and additicive, although a bit repeative, the stroy line kept it interesting. Very enjoyable Game.

User Rating: 8 | Thief: Deadly Shadows PC
The demo of this the third in series sparked my interest enough that I purchased and played the first two games. Exposure to the first two helps to bring the story line into focus. I found the game was fairly easy even with the mission set to expert mode, one had little difficulty sneaking past the guards, Money was plentiful and of limited use giving the limit set by the game on how much you could carry of any particular item. I found I only purchased a few water arrows, and gas grenades, which were two of the more useful items. The story moved along at a good pace, and the missions were interesting and different enough in surroundings that you wanted to explore. The orphanage was particular haunting. The sound produced nice atmosphere through out the game, with only minor issues with the volume. There were several incidents were my character got "stuck" in walls, railing and other things. Which required me to load a saved game to correct. The game was enjoyable, and is worth playing.