Are these games all 1 big story and I should play 1 and 2 before this?
- Member Since: March 5, 2005
- Posts: 155
- Member Since: May 10, 2006
- Posts: 4
- Member Since: November 11, 2005
- Posts: 971
- Member Since: September 7, 2007
- Posts: 421
- Member Since: August 14, 2011
- Posts: 1
- Member Since: October 10, 2006
- Posts: 479
- Member Since: March 2, 2007
- Posts: 183
- Member Since: September 12, 2003
- Posts: 116
- Member Since: September 26, 2005
- Posts: 101
Why do people even post questions like this one?
You shouldn't play witcher at all if you don't wanna learn it's lore, get to know it's characters, because this game is not about swinging your sword at enemies. The main thing here is story telling, and not only you should play both prequels, you should also read books.
Best RPG experience I've ever had.