The Witcher 3
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is the third and final game in the Witcher series that sees Geralt's adventure take on a more open-world role without acts and chapters. It is a dark fantasy, non-linear, open world RPG with a focus on a character-driven story, player choice, tactical combat and a rich living world.
The Witcher 3 Images
The Witcher 3 Videos
- Konrad Tomaszkiewicz from CD Projekt Red talks about exploring the vast world as well as deeper within Geralt of Rivia.
- Jun 11, 2013
- (23,113 views)
- CD Projekt Red gives us an extensive demo of the Witcher 3.
- Jun 11, 2013
- (71,794 views)
The Witcher 3 News & Features
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will feature an expansive open world. But is that necessarily a good thing?Posted Jun 13, 2013 2:54 am GMT
- CD Projekt Red CEO says people buy their games because they trust them: "If we screw that up, it's the end of the story..."Posted Jun 17, 2013 3:34 pm GMT
- CD Projekt Red's new office will open next month staffed by 20 people working on smaller games of about 20 hours in length.Posted Jun 17, 2013 7:19 pm GMT
Latest The Witcher 3 Updates
|News||Witcher dev opening office in Krakow||Jun 17, 2013|
|News||Witcher dev: The game counts, not the money||Jun 17, 2013|
|Feature||What Does an Open World Mean for The Witcher 3?||Jun 12, 2013|
|Screens||9 new images posted||Jun 12, 2013|
|Video||The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Big World, Bigger Choices||Jun 11, 2013|
|Video||The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is 35 times the size of the Witcher 2||Jun 11, 2013|
|Video||The Witcher 3 - E3 2013 The Beginning Trailer||Jun 10, 2013|
|Video||The Witcher 3 - E3 2013 Gameplay Trailer||Jun 10, 2013|
- Release Date: TBA 2014 (US)
Hot Forum Topics
- Looking for RPG with great classes and story - PC Only
- What do you think about contemporary RPGs? And are there enough of them?
- Do I need to play the first 2 before this?
- Witcher 3 on MS Press Conference
- Witcher 3 Interview: Romances and Epilogue Info
- The calendar that comes with the game...
- Problems with TW2 EE on PC
- Where am I?
- See All The Witcher 3 Forum Topics »