State of Games Today

User Rating: 9.5 | The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings PC
This was a great game. I salute the creators of this game and the writer of this excellent adapted storyline. Don't you wish you had baller demon eyes and a rock hard body? No wonder Geralt get's all them ladiesss. Speaking of ladies, the adult content, in all honesty, is what makes the Witcher such an essential game to have in any serious gamers collection It's nice to be in the dark and gritty and this game just has the perfect mix of everything. Dark humor, swords, magic, demons, girls. Need more be said? They hit the nail on the head and showed, as was displayed by Mass Effect, that you can have sexual situations and even nudity in a video game and, if done right, can really help build an even richer and more easily felt world. Overall, this game just hits the right spot, and ever since the updates came out I haven't had any of the problems talked about in the video review. I hope they continue on with this franchise and I will be waiting eagerly for the sequel. In the meantime, I'll sure to be juggling between Tribes: Ascend (please please blow up and get huge (this game is beyond sweet. If you played the first ones PLEASE check it out)) and new files of The Witcher II: Assassin of Kings (so I can see more sweet story goodness)