User Rating: 9.1 | The Simpsons: Hit & Run PC
First thing, this is Grand Theft Auto with the Simpsons, and pure fun. If you are a fan of the show (and I am one of the biggest) you will love this. If you are a parent and are afraid of your child playing a game like GTA then get this game as a piece of mind. The graphics on this game are good but could have been better, they could have used cell shading to produce a comic feel rather than a 3D feel, but it is still done well. The sound is trully the best part of this game, and is up there with the TV show for quality. You play as Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Apu trying to solve a conspiracy that seems to be taking place in Springfield. All of your favs are here and there are hundreds of in show gags. The controls are a bit fiddley when in buildings but is nothing major, the cars handle really well and can blow up. This game to me is the best Simpsons game ever, because lets face it they have made some pretty crappy ones in the past. I do hope they make more Simpsons game like this because this is truly amazing. Best Simpsons Game Ever!